Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wacko

Must've landed in a parallel universe - she's made it to the pool!
Lots of the rooms have big balconies with sun loungers and jacuzzis, and since the hotel changed to adults only, the pool tends to be very quiet as folk seem to spend more time on their balcony. I’m guessing that’s why she feels comfortable going to the pool.

Reactions: 1

scotsgirl51

Chatty Member
Has anyone seen the article on daily mail today about Scottish celebrity accused of rape - doesn’t name him but says he’s been on reality tv and on stage - made me wonder if it’s the Scottish guy from celeb bb poppy had some history with?
I can’t remember that?

Crusty_punk

Ohhh she's not going with her family. I thought this was that family holiday she was banging on about over Christmas

I mean it kinda looks like he can't even get 1 relationship 😆 I've never heard poppy speak about him having a relationship in recent history and I'm sure she would be the kind of person to overstep boundaries and post how great she gets on with the gf
The only one I recall was a girl called Jane she’s friends with who was her ‘brothers ex’ from 5 years ago

Furnessian

VIP Member
I’m not defending her, but the majority of women have different sized boobs, and with her size it’ll probably be more pronounced/noticeable on her (and especially so when she wears stuff back to front)
Oh I do too but it just looks so weird. You’d adjust accordingly, surely?

That was the Coach shop story, she was with her mum that day.
Don’t get me wrong, I hate snooty store staff but they can’t seem to win with Poppy. If he’d have been polite to her she’d have said he fancied her like the poor Starbucks fella who was just doing his job. She just can’t bear when people aren’t fawning all over her.
I thought she’d been to the coach shop today so is her mum still there? She confuses the fuck out of me!