Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loobloo

VIP Member
The bra is an awful fit. And whoever spotted the botox, I think you’re correct. Her eyebrows can barely move. All well and good, no one cares, but I wonder if she was “off sick” because one eyebrow had popped and the other hadn’t?
It was me, I think it's very likely she's had a sprinkling! Speaking from my own experience of getting it. X

Reactions: 1

MrsD_89

VIP Member
She did a Tik-Tok showing her notes to indicate how chaotic and zany she is and one of them was a draft of a text she must have sent to a fella about how she knew he was about to break up with her and how badly he had treated her etc. It was utter cringe. Just ignore the twat, don’t send needy messages like that. I’m sure someone took a screenshot.

There was also another note about how she analyses her dumps. Marks out of 5 for texture, ease of passage etc. There was even a category for the state of her arsehole after the shit. I know this is probably related to her weight loss surgery but fuck me, why tell the world?
What the hell 🤯do you have a link to her tt

Natyocheese

Chatty Member
Even if she gets a private diagnosis the NHS won’t acknowledge it. I only know as my sister was told that ( my niece has autism/Asperger's) she was told this so she didn’t Pursue a private diagnosis.

Poppy’s a twat full stop. Can you imagine she would use the autism/adhd diagnosis all the time like what Laura loves.
My family member has a shared care agreement between the private psychiatrist and NHS GP.

For anyone who wants more info:

Poppetta83

VIP Member
Sorry I actually chortled out loud to that 🤣🤣🤣
---
I can't understand the timeline, went out on "mad night out" , slept somewhere, went to a shopping centre in last nights clothes then straight to a family dinner and had to get changed in the car?
Where did she get the change of clothes from? Where did she get the car from? Why didn't she wash? Why didn't she put the change of clothes on before she got to the restaurant?
What size of car car are we talking? Because I can’t imagine her being able to shimmy and shake around in Mini to get changed? 🤨

thenorthremembers

VIP Member
She also looks like her parting is a mile wide in that GRWM.

Her hair is so wrecked, she is balding.

ETA: two absolute tits
Your boi fucked your hair up.. great friend/ hairdresser eh.
---
Why does she insist on NEVER wearing a supportive bra?!
It’s those big GGs of hers that’s why she can’t find a bra! 😂😂
---
Why does she insist on NEVER wearing a supportive bra?!
It’s those big GGs of hers that’s why she can’t find a bra! 😂😂
Has anyone seen the article on daily mail today about Scottish celebrity accused of rape - doesn’t name him but says he’s been on reality tv and on stage - made me wonder if it’s the Scottish guy from celeb bb poppy had some history with?
Hardeep Singh Kholi. That’s what’s on the celeb gossip thread atm.

I know what guy you’re on about it was that chubby bloke wasn’t it? The one she hooked up with in a hotel?

Crusty_punk

She said last night was their penultimate night but it was their last one if they go home today. Just using a word to be fancy and being wrong.
I think that was because she was sharing the outfit from Saturday night coz I thought the same until she shared the striped dress last night!

stevenseagull

VIP Member
Edinburgh v Essex totals for June:

View attachment 2280307
Blue is Edinburgh, red is Essex, green is travel. 25 days this month spent where her heart is, which is a record for the year. I didn’t denote any guests / sleepover periods because I don’t think she had anyone to stay with her in June? (Other than Sarah for a night?) I could be wrong there though as she’s been particularly manic recently and I’ve been avoiding looking at her stories 😅
Wasn’t her mum up this month?

JWJ87

relatively new follower. was she a lot bigger and that’s the reason for disproportionate belly? is there a reason for marks on her legs, not heard her mention anything in time i’ve followed 🙂