Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
Wasn’t it micky Bartlett she hooked up with? Or am I thinking of someone else? If it is him she is tagging his podcast mates 😬😬 they probably all know who she is and would know she’s cray cray
It was indeed MB.

Thread suggestion:*

“Home” for the Fringe, drinking binge, all the comedians love my minge.

——-

** 🙈😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
It has nothing to do with luck, it has to do with self respect and also being confident enough to protect myself from men who aren’t decent.
---

Shit people in general, but if you are having situations with these rude, toxic men on a weekly basis like Poppy, then YOU are the problem.
Sorry but this gives me the ick.

I have encountered so many despicable men in my lifetime and I am nothing at all like Poppy.

I’ve been sexually assaulted in my workplace (corporate finance), I’ve been assaulted on nights out with groups of my girlfriends, I’ve had horrible things said to me by men who didn’t get the response they wanted and I’ve even had some delightful man spit in my face when I worked in a customer facing role in financial services. I’m 5’ tall and men have gone out of their way to remind me I’m physically no match for them that has led to some gut churning situations.

Poppy is a grade A cunt but she’s in no way responsible for any man’s behaviour.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48

whitenoise39

All of those stories for a walk that’s almost still on hotel premises? And I thought we’d have had at least one story of shots in a bar by now but apparently not. She must really be really anxious to not even be going outside where nobody knows her and she’ll most likely never see them again in her lifetime.

I followed her and Jess because I find seeing other plus size women wear what they want in public inspiring and it made me want to do the same. Then after following you slowly realise they only wear what they want in their living rooms and hate showing their bodies as much as you do. They’ve just built a “career” profiting from other plus size womens insecurities, no better than slimming world. The people who buy the clothes they advertise have more courage to wear them out in public than they ever will yet still look to them for inspiration. It feels like such a scam.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
I mean I thought this one was pretty accurate

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
I missed Crispgate. Where can I find out about that?! 😂
Basically she’d gone on this loved up rampage about “if you know you know” acting as the worlds leading authority on having a boyfriend then about a week later she got absolutely annihilated on a night out, spewed inside her mask on the taxi ride home with said boyfriend then got into bed seemingly naked with a pack of Johnny’s onion rings and posted loads of stories while he was lying next to her looking so fucking done with her shit. She was on a rant about them being top tier crisps and he dared to disagree so she drunkenly berated him all over her stories and he looked so uncomfortable. He was never really seen again after that and Poppy hit a depressive cycle and eventually admitted they’d broke up,

I dare say that naked, aggressive Poppy stinking of sick and onion rings trying to humiliate him to 50k strangers really was the final nail in that relationship coffin. They’d also only been going out for about five weeks at this point and she was hearing wedding bells in her head the way she was prattling on.

It was quite the scandal… and I really hope you all read that in Jinxx Monsoons snatch game voice 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
Stripping off in the car which is obviously parked in a residential street.
Turning up to the anniversary lunch for your parents 40th wedding anniversary not having washed and going to lunch in a dress that’s too small and doused in body spray to drown out the stench of sweat, alcohol and sex.
Drinking at lunch even though you’ve driven there and will probably drive home.

She is a fucking disgrace… for something as special as a 40th wedding anniversary of the people who literally bankroll your lifestyle you could just not rip the arse the night before and go home instead of being a fucking train wreck.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Diddikins

VIP Member
Don’t you get it? She HAS to stay in the hotel because everyone will fall in love with her. No man in an 11mile radius will be able to resist Popster and The Pyth so she’s keeping a low profile to make it fair for the other women on the island

• Haha
Reactions: 35

J2607

VIP Member
I mean his perfect woman sounds like Poppy 😂
I’m surprised by the ENM thing though, not sure why.
Ugly men that think far too highly of themselves always seem to be ENM. Also any man that mentions the Oxford comma seems to think they’re a fucking intellectual 🙄🙄🙄

(Can you tell I’m done with dating apps?)

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Weezaweeza

Chatty Member
😂😂 here we go, another story of how EVERY SINGLE MAN in EVERY SINGLE BAR in Edinburgh couldn’t stop staring and leering at pops last night. As if!!

• Haha
Reactions: 33