Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Em_

VIP Member
It looks like it's been styled to bring more of it to the front to try and hide it. That's really shit for her but I think fairly common after weight loss surgery. I lost loads of my hair after covid & wouldn't wish that on anyone
You're too nice, I'd love that to happen to her

Reactions: 3

maplesyrup2021

The coverage of a bikini bottom front leg is considerably different to the back leg so I’d be interested to know how it looks on the behind. Also the front of a bikini bottom is more flat as it doesn’t allow for the extra capacity needed at the back. So imagine it might be a bit deep thong like at the back???
I own that bikini and just tried it. I look ridiculous. There’s extra material at the top of the leg at the front and no er.. coverage at the back. If I bent over you would see everything. The sides have adjustable ties anyway so you can make it more or less bum coverage. I’m a 16-18 and wearing an 18, could have gone for the 16 but I don’t like bikini bottoms digging in

• Haha

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
How do you add something to the wiki? I think her feeling under the weather, suddenly pelting it down from Edinburgh to Essex via train then unsurprisingly resurfacing a few days later with Covid should be on it. We should never forget that.
At the tip of the thread, click on the Wiki button. When it opens, click on edit 😊

4BECB272-0C15-42CF-B422-4BE52D57CFE8.jpeg

71302F03-1365-4958-B2D3-19CEA34409C0.jpeg