Poppy Adams #26 Her hair is as messed up as her gastric bypass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seen a lot of those keep or return reels...wondered how long it would take miss mullet to jump on the band wagon.
She's said keep to some of them but we all know they'll never see the light of day again.

Reactions: 10
🎶 Little miss mullet, Sat stuffing her gullet, eating anything in her way, along came a driver who pulled up beside her and scared poor ploppy away 🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
🎶 Little miss mullet, Sat stuffing her gullet, eating anything in her way, along came a driver who pulled up beside her and scared poor ploppy away 🎶
If only we could have a thread title this long. This tickled me. She is giving pure 'I've fucked my life up lads' vibes and I'm here for every second of it.

The hair though PAHAHAAA

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's gonna look even better in a couple.of weeks when her dark roots start coming through. She's going to look like a burnt bubble bee

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.