Plus Size influencers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shocker, sickly Jen is poorly Again! Funny how she's always ill after the weekend? Is that not just a hangover? Says she can't eat because her throats so sore then proceeds to say she had lunch šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The trip to Amsterdam. Looks like she emptied the makeup store with her mates. And their struggle to go upstairs, oh dear ! šŸ˜…

Omg just caught up, what did I blooming say pmsl there's life is beautiful Ie Jennifer, down with a cold/covid/whatever! Lord help her poor poor partner having to put up with her antics!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think whatā€™s annoyed me most about Jennifer and her constant ā€œillnessesā€ is how quickly she runs to the GP. Sheā€™s threatening it again today. As if the NHS isnā€™t overwhelmed enough without idiots demanding appointments when they have a hangover. Sheā€™s clearly just hungover and incredibly unfit. Sheā€™ll perk up when thereā€™s another night out or something to be had.

Reactions: 6
I think whatā€™s annoyed me most about Jennifer and her constant ā€œillnessesā€ is how quickly she runs to the GP. Sheā€™s threatening it again today. As if the NHS isnā€™t overwhelmed enough without idiots demanding appointments when they have a hangover. Sheā€™s clearly just hungover and incredibly unfit. Sheā€™ll perk up when thereā€™s another night out or something to be had.
THIS!!
I believe she is just lazy. Her diet is atrocious which will contribute to how she is feeling without taking even taking into consideration being overweight. We also see on nights out she drinks ALOT so that will also contribute! She clearly just has a bad case of a hangover and the fear!

Reactions: 5
The gift that keeps on giving. Jennifer give yourself a shake, drink some water and go for a shower. It's horrific how she's acting! Wasting the NHS time and dare the Dr say it's her weight and lifestyle šŸ¤¦šŸ¼šŸ¤¦šŸ¼šŸ¤¦šŸ¼šŸ¤¦šŸ¼

Also if it is Tonsillitis they don't do tit anyway. Atleast wait a few days to see if it goes away on its own.

Reactions: 1
Bingo to who said she would be selling this dress! (Sorry I wasnā€™t sure who said it but give yourself a pat on the back šŸ˜‚)
Edit - sorry just add I hope sheā€™s washed it as in her videos of her wearing it, she had some kind of liquid spilt all down the front of it šŸ„“

Attachments

• Haha
This girl Jen pops up in my suggestions all the time, no idea why I don't follow anything to do with fat girls, make up or fashion or whatever but she's always intrigued me because by Christ she is a bleeping SIGHT. What young lassie gets herself into this state?? Where does she live? I think she might be near me.

Reactions: 1
Bingo to who said she would be selling this dress! (Sorry I wasnā€™t sure who said it but give yourself a pat on the back šŸ˜‚)
Edit - sorry just add I hope sheā€™s washed it as in her videos of her wearing it, she had some kind of liquid spilt all down the front of it šŸ„“
Haha knew it! Some poor sod will buy it stained I bet. Iā€™m amazed she gets so much pr things? She can often be right foul mouthed on her stories aswell. Sheā€™s always showing us dresses sent to her, takes a pic in them then sells them on straight away.

You did not have the flu 3 weeks and you don't have it now. If you had the flu you would be bed bound and not be on Instagram. You have a bad cold with possible tonsillitis. Jesus christ.

You did not have the flu 3 weeks and you don't have it now. If you had the flu you would be bed bound and not be on Instagram. You have a bad cold with possible tonsillitis. Jesus christ.
3 weeks ago****

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
The audacity! There she is selling the doc sandals she's JUST been gifted! Why oh why do these companies continue to gift such ungreatful wollops!

Reactions: 9
The audacity! There she is selling the doc sandals she's JUST been gifted! Why oh why do these companies continue to gift such ungreatful wollops!
Is that the docs that are the COMFIEST ever???
I tried to find on her highlights the story about them as wasnā€™t sure who gifted and wanted to write a complaint but couldnā€™t find

• Haha
Is that the docs that are the COMFIEST ever???
I tried to find on her highlights the story about them as wasnā€™t sure who gifted and wanted to write a complaint but couldnā€™t find
I'm positive it was Schuh! She couldn't believe she was working with a brand like that .. us either petal, us blooming either.

I'm positive it was Schuh! She couldn't believe she was working with a brand like that .. us either petal, us blooming either.
Thatā€™s right I remember that post, she was so excited to be working with them. I wonder what they would think if they knew she sold them on so quick! Sheā€™ll of made a miraculous recovery for this weekend, she usually does.

Thatā€™s right I remember that post, she was so excited to be working with them. I wonder what they would think if they knew she sold them on so quick! Sheā€™ll of made a miraculous recovery for this weekend, she usually does.
These companies need to know that by doing this ā€˜giftingā€™ to freeloaders it puts their genuine customers off. Iā€™m sorry but Iā€™m sure schuh has a decent enough size of customer base they donā€™t need some unknown showing off her trotters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.