Poppy Adams #21 Spewing by ten, getting dicked by big ben, never the bride always the hen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeezo guys, her HAIR!!! Her hair reminds me of a fictional characters HAIR!!!!

Not the actual character and certainly not the delightful and beautiful Helen.

I can’t unsee it and I’m not sorry 😛

• Haha
Reactions: 13
£105!? I let got of a good number of seats (quite stupidly) to try and get standing.

Lots of people have said ticketmaster has implemented a selling method whereby the prices increase upon demand.
When I got through to ticketmaster the tickets were £50odd (in the roof) to £92 (the front part of level 2 seating), nothing past £100 at all.

I'm a decent level 2 middle section, near the aisle, and as I said it was £70 plus the £9 booking fee.
Yeah Ticketmaster are robbing bastards but most artists just allow it to happen (although they claim they don’t)

We got Lizzo tickets - £130 for two then add on all the extras it was £160. We also got Blink 182 tickets and you can imagine the demand for that (if you don’t know them they’re back to their original line up for the first time in 10 years or so) That was about £190 for two tickets but we got super lucky, some people were saying they’d increased to £190 for just the one ticket after only 10 minutes of being on sale. Mine are all standing tickets though, I don’t believe in sitting at a gig, just couldn’t do it 😂

Reactions: 5
Ah. I’m sorry. I’ve not been to a gig since 2016 - I’m a skint single Mum 🎻

I hope everyone enjoys themselves and manages to spot Poppy in the wild 😛

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah Ticketmaster are robbing bastards but most artists just allow it to happen (although they claim they don’t)

We got Lizzo tickets - £130 for two then add on all the extras it was £160. We also got Blink 182 tickets and you can imagine the demand for that (if you don’t know them they’re back to their original line up for the first time in 10 years or so) That was about £190 for two tickets but we got super lucky, some people were saying they’d increased to £190 for just the one ticket after only 10 minutes of being on sale. Mine are all standing tickets though, I don’t believe in sitting at a gig, just couldn’t do it 😂
Would someone not know who blink 182 are? I think of them as a recent band, I must be old.

I can't believe how expensive gigs are now, I've not been to one for years, think the last one was courteeners (when they were decent) or reverend and the maker, so a while ago now.

I guess that kind of money is a drop in the ocean to her.

@Tharsheblows I can't unsee the hair now.

Reactions: 4
Would someone not know who blink 182 are? I think of them as a recent band, I must be old.

I can't believe how expensive gigs are now, I've not been to one for years, think the last one was courteeners (when they were decent) or reverend and the maker, so a while ago now.

I heard one of the younger guys in my team call them Blink one hundred and eighty two and I nearly died

• Haha
Reactions: 35

I’ve met a few who didn’t know who they were but they had heard one or two songs. I think most of the younger generation think the line up was what it’s been recently and I’m like nooooooo Tom’s been away playing with Aliens or some tit 😂

Gigs are so expensive but I rarely spend money on myself, everything goes to my boy so a little treat is good for my soul. Not like Poppy’s treats that happen every bloody day.

I heard one of the younger guys in my team call them Blink one hundred and eighty two and I nearly died
Shut up 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
I’ve met a few who didn’t know who they were but they had heard one or two songs. I think most of the younger generation think the line up was what it’s been recently and I’m like nooooooo Tom’s been away playing with Aliens or some tit 😂

Gigs are so expensive but I rarely spend money on myself, everything goes to my boy so a little treat is good for my soul. Not like Poppy’s treats that happen every bloody day.

Shut up 😂😂😂😂😂
I'm genuinely shocked, this generation!

That is a nice treat snd something you, but for Poppy it's nothing really, every day is a treat day for her.

Enjoy and if you see her try and take some sneaky snaps. I want to know how big she is in real life and is she stinks, she looks like she smells

Reactions: 1
I'm genuinely shocked, this generation!

That is a nice treat snd something you, but for Poppy it's nothing really, every day is a treat day for her.

Enjoy and if you see her try and take some sneaky snaps. I want to know how big she is in real life and is she stinks, she looks like she smells
Ah unfortunately I’m not going to the one she is but I do hope someone takes some snaps! I live in Edinburgh, y’know the city she loves but is never there.. 😂 I’m really hoping I spot her out and about one day though!

Reactions: 2
Ah unfortunately I’m not going to the one she is but I do hope someone takes some snaps! I live in Edinburgh, y’know the city she loves but is never there.. 😂 I’m really hoping I spot her out and about one day though!
Ah, I thought she was going to Edinburgh to watch it, no idea why I thought that when she's never there

Reactions: 2
Ah, I thought she was going to Edinburgh to watch it, no idea why I thought that when she's never there
She’s going to Glasgow. I meant I’m not going to any Paramore gigs, haha sorry for the confusion.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Ok straight to Tattle to ask the following:
Why does she still have photos of her exes on her phone?
Why does she think her hair looks so great?What the duck with the hair extension tapes clearly visible at the back. Love that for her! The yellow fringe peices and the white blonde underneath. Just no.
Why is she such an embarrassment?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She only has two exes total so pretty remarkable of the photos app to get them both in the same gallery

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ok straight to Tattle to ask the following:
Why does she still have photos of her exes on her phone?
Why does she think her hair looks so great?What the duck with the hair extension tapes clearly visible at the back. Love that for her! The yellow fringe peices and the white blonde underneath. Just no.
Why is she such an embarrassment?
Absolute grubby mess and her new swamp green talons are delightful too!

Reactions: 8
The latest grid post of the purple dress. It’s so tight it’s struggling to keep done up at the front

Poppy, you are NOT a size 20

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.