Poppy Adams #21 Spewing by ten, getting dicked by big ben, never the bride always the hen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she thinks that the look makes her look sultry and seductive but in reality it makes her look dead behind the eyes like she’s had a lobotomy.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She is absolutely hideous, what is she even doing to herself?! Her clothes are vile, her hair is frankly appalling, her make up is tolerable but not as good as it used to be and her expressions!! Why does she do her best to look like a corpse?!

Reactions: 10
She is absolutely hideous, what is she even doing to herself?! Her clothes are vile, her hair is frankly appalling, her make up is tolerable but not as good as it used to be and her expressions!! Why does she do her best to look like a corpse?!
Right? her makeup used to be better. What happened?

Reactions: 6
Brad is the best hair dresser.
Someone needs a new hair dresser. Or a toner. Or a box dye.

Reactions: 3
I know it's been already said, but I think it was a mistake to quit her retail job. She has no structure to her weeks now and her page doesn't seem to have any focus.

She mentioned before that she doesn't have any hobbies, I think she needs to find some very soon.
I've been absent....so she just decided to quit her two days a week?

I mean she barely worked

I'm clearly old and out of touch as if her outfit choices are fashion then I'm very unfashionable

Reactions: 5
I've been absent....so she just decided to quit her two days a week?

I mean she barely worked

I'm clearly old and out of touch as if her outfit choices are fashion then I'm very unfashionable
She quit to be a full time influencer but ironically since then she hasn’t been on Instagram as much as she was before 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Please tell me you all picked blonde in the hopes that Brad turns the entirety of her hair into custard creams🙂

p.s. she looks rough as pig tit

196C3EF3-0385-4EE5-86AC-CAAC2F63F79F.png

F90B4405-A0AB-476E-A4BD-420CB70C41ED.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Please tell me you all picked blonde in the hopes that Brad turns the entirety of her hair into custard creams🙂

p.s. she looks rough as pig tit

View attachment 1681874
View attachment 1681875
How is she looking at those pics and thinking yeah my hair looked great? It didn't and it doesn't. She really is scrapping the bottom of the barrel for content if she's asking strangers online to decide her hair colour.

Reactions: 8
I didnt think it was possible but she’s become even more unbearable since she gave up her 3 hours a week job.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.