Poppy Adams #21 Spewing by ten, getting dicked by big ben, never the bride always the hen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
6 PLT adds in the last month... 3 were in the space of 24 hours... let's see how many RI she churns out ... whilst wearing her H&M (humming and minging) skirt and her 1 pair of smeg tights 🤮

Reactions: 4
*adds RI to list of shops to avoid

Glad Peacocks seem to have dropped her since their attention was drawn to the fact she doesn't actually wear any of their clothes despite them paying her to .....

Hopefully RI goes the same way
I don’t think, companies expect integrity or loyalty from influencers. They expect them to boost sales, that’s it.

They don’t drop actors in TV ads or models in catalogues for not wearing the brand‘s clothes in private life. They don’t care, if influencers wear their stuff more often.

Reactions: 10
Decent underwear would make such a difference to her shape, prob still wearing Archies old drawers

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t think, companies expect integrity or loyalty from influencers. They expect them to boost sales, that’s it.

They don’t drop actors in TV ads or models in catalogues for not wearing the brand‘s clothes in private life. They don’t care, if influencers wear their stuff more often.
In that case I don’t see why they work with her, she’s not influencing anyone.

Reactions: 5
I actually went a bought a velvet dress, after seeing her bridesmaid dress 😬. Not sure how much influence she had on the choice of those dresses but there we go. I’ve been influenced by Poppy Adams. Shall I get my coat?

• Haha
Her most recent hairstyle is giving corpse bride vibes. I mean good for Halloween I suppose? It washes her out soooo badly. 🧟‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Morning! I am a long time lurker on here but this morning I feel I have to come on here and speak! When I went on Insta this morning the attached photo was used any River Island so I had to DM them and how disappointed I was due to the amount it had been photoshopped. I’m sure they won’t care but I’ve had enough of it! Rant over!!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Having parents that care about you must be such a drag 🙄

perhaps it's something to do with the fact she is such an overgrown child that is incapable of actually functioning like an adult. Rather than being angry she should be embarrassed that at 30 years old her parents have so little confidence in her.

Reactions: 17
Snoozing your alarm 8 times? bleeping hell. Maybe once or twice but 8!? Maybe her parents came in the room so many times to change her nappy and give her a morning feed. I cannot think of anything more ICKY that someone snoozing an alarm this many times, and then thinking it’s clever / funny. Wow. Another day of confirming how useless and thumb sucking you are, poopy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
The wonders of heavy makeup though. She almost looks like another person. And there is a filter lol
Capturepoppy.PNG

Having parents that care about you must be such a drag 🙄

perhaps it's something to do with the fact she is such an overgrown child that is incapable of actually functioning like an adult. Rather than being angry she should be embarrassed that at 30 years old her parents have so little confidence in her.
She's pathetic, I can imagine moaning like that, but not a 30 year old. I bet they couldn't wait to get rid of her.

730am isn't even that early though is it? Not for people with an actual job anyway.

Reactions: 16
I'd love the luxury of my parents coming to tell me to get up cause I'm lazing about and have sweet fa to get up for.

Sadly I'm an adult with a real job.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.