Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Skellig

Her photos look like the far away option on a Samsung phone. It makes everything appear far away and you look slimar. I'm 6'1 and my sister took a picture of me with it on holiday. I looked around 7 ft 👀🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Em_

VIP Member
You forgot she's got GG boobs too 🙄

Funniest thing I've seen today plus that Lauren Smithy creature is the most irritating fake woman! Plus why would you repost something like that ? Poppy is not sexy ! Fact!
I've never heard of her before, but I know I'm not going to like her

I think it's this. You've gotta remember how wide she is from the side, I think that's where a lot of her size comes from, which makes her look slimmer from a front view (which is basically all she shows!)
That might be it, but how does she disguise that ginormous front bottom?

• Haha

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
Wait... has fashion icon of the year just informed me I have been wearing a bra too high up for 25 years of life?

• Haha

mooseknuckle

VIP Member
Jesus Christ my eyes!! I don’t know what she’s sitting on but I hope someone disinfects it, or better yet, throws it away! 🤮🤮

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
I think she's staying at the Cow Hollow Hotel which is unfortunately the opposite end of town to my work. Not sure if this means the ITS event is in the Northern quarter and she's staying nearby but she's probably just staying wherever will give her a freebie.

I might be wrong though,just look similar.
I think you’re right, NQ is where they do quite a few events

Clementine

VIP Member
Where in the ever loving fuck is she stood in that outfit?! It’s such a grim background. Matches that grim expression on her face I suppose.

• Haha

Romy

VIP Member
Her Mum must be a glutton for punishment, she's just got rid of her and now she's gone up to visit her, strange woman.
Just a concerned mum 😄
She makes the most of it as long as Poppy is in Edinburgh. She may be there for some admin for her useless daughter too

MrsD_89

VIP Member
Oh dear oh dear oh dear ...her best friend has done her dirty with those 2 horrific dresses 🤣🤣🤣 ...love that she's asking which one should she wear when her face is saying she wouldn't be seen dead in either 🤣🤣🤣

that's the trouble when you lie and brown nose saying you 'love' things!
She didn’t even wear either of them did she?!

MJx

Chatty Member
I know we say it all the time, but I do not know how she eats that much food when she’s had a gastric bypass.. I’ve had a gastric sleeve and I eat less than she appears to eat
I’ve had a sleeve too I’m only 3 months post op and I’m enstounded at how much she eats and drinks