Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tharsheblows

VIP Member
Why do the heels of her boot look like they're going backwards? I cant describe it... but it just looks strange
It's her weight. Because the heels are high and the weight of her body is being taken by the soles of the boots it's pushing the heels backwards and outwards.

Reactions: 4

Sooz

Chatty Member
The girls in the black sparkly dress look great. (Though I don't understand the ITS obsession with too-long droopy bell sleeves, god forbid people show their wrists)

I wonder if she turned up and realised she'd misread what people would be wearing? Because she seems to be wearing the least flattering outfit there. Everybody else was skimming their figures and she was bursting out.

(well except the wierd one, but she actually looked well except for the boob situation)

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
God I hope you don't have anyone working in your office that's fat and overheard that conversation.
Yes we do
But they don’t post naked selfies on the internet for strangers to see
Like I said it was said in jest
Like we do on here
Like we all say it’s a gossip forum and we all gossip in one way or another whether it at work or on the train or a coffee date etc

Em_

VIP Member
Her front bum is missing, it must have taken her the whole day to edit this photo.
Screenshot_20221012-183618_Instagram.jpg

• Haha

Diddikins

VIP Member
I think someone mentioned in a previous thread that because she hadn’t lost that much weight she wouldn’t be eligible for any skin surgery as you have to be a lot smaller than she is currently. She still fits into her size 26 manky h&m skirt but pretends to be a size 22 (most of which don’t fit properly and are skin tight)
That was me. To have skin removal surgery, they won’t entertain you unless you have a BMI lower than 32. Even if you go to to places like Turkey they won’t. I think the only place that may do it at a larger size would be America. The NHS won’t go near skin removal surgery anymore. You literally have to be dying from it for them to approve it.

I thought this too recently. She certainly looks like she’s putting weight on in the face. Hardly surprising either given what she eats. The hot tub last night for example, sweets and a Pepsi max. Fizzy drinks a massive no after WLS because of the potential to stretch your stomach because of the gas in fizzy drinks.

Plus the sweets!
Can we get over her drinking fizzy drinks on this thread please! 😅 It’s quite obvious, she failed WLS, so she can drink gallions of fizzy drinks. No need to bring it up again and again.

• Haha

Romy

VIP Member
I think it was done solely for a man's benefit. I reckon she is talking to someone as all her stories are about how men fancy her and the pics are her in underwear and naked. It's both a thirst trap and to let him know what she looks like to test his reaction. She is desperate to come across as confident and sassy. Fewer stories without full make up (even though she always uses a filter when she doesn't have make up on). It all adds up. We'll know when he's ghosted her as she'll be back to no make up, lazing around in a massive sweatshirt and content about food memories.
You're certainly right but her attemps to seduce men always finish badly (which is quite funny).
Idk how she manages it.

maidmaz

Chatty Member
You're nice, she's fugly, that personality shines through her. I think all dates will be in for a shock, they probably think she's a size 14 and then they get this size 26 cat fish. I think that's why she rarely gets past a first date. I believe some of them sleep with her as I've said before any hole is a goal.
I agree! They won’t care but like you say that’ll be the end.. 😂😂 just be real and let people be attracted to the actual you

Em_

VIP Member
I didn't capture the whole caption, but I had to laugh at `ain't no piece of stretchy material making me look slimmer'. No, Poppy you do that by posing in certain angles and editing your photos. You look tiny in the photo of you wearing the green dress and that's before you had the shape wear.

Screenshot_20221006-020624_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20221005-175810_Instagram~2.jpg

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
I don’t know that she would have any follow up this far post surgery. I think with private surgery you get a year - 18 mths aftercare included with the surgery and then that’s it.
As if she would go to the appointments anyway, unless she really does have no shame! What's she gonna say - ahh yeah I just drink and eat excessively still and my weight has now plateaued

_blahblahblah_

Chatty Member
Recent photo with the green dress - how does she manage to make herself appear so much smaller than she is. I’m a comfortable 16, 14 if I want tight but otherwise 16 & she always looks smaller than me yet she’s a size 22/24 or whatever she is. Baffling
I’m a very true to size 14 (as much as you can be with varying shops so sometimes a big 12, a small 16) but she looks half my size! I showed my boyfriend one of her posed pics and one not and he couldn’t believe it.

Reactions: 3