Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Instafamous1

VIP Member
Poppy's outfit was awful. Other women paired the green dress with boots but instead she wore black tights so old they looked navy, a bobbled looking fitted dress with a shrug sewn onto it and literally looked like all fat women in 1992 before plus size fashion existed 🙄🙄🙄
The tights also had a hole in them 💀

Reactions: 4

Peachylite

Chatty Member
Do you not have to have at least an annual check up to see if everything is going alright? I have no idea, I'm not being deliberately pejorative.
It can depend on the surgeon, my mum had a gastric bypass like poppy and her surgeon gives lifetime aftercare, but you have to contact them for the support.. so doubt poppy even would even if she had it

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
You forgot she's got GG boobs too 🙄

Funniest thing I've seen today plus that Lauren Smithy creature is the most irritating fake woman! Plus why would you repost something like that ? Poppy is not sexy ! Fact!
Lauren Smith is SO so annoying. She reeeealllly wants to be insta famous, doesn’t she?

• Heart

Romy

VIP Member
I love when poppy said on a story “you can crop this right?”
she didn’t want her gut in it!
Unfortunately, she didn't find a shape wear to cover her lumps until as down as the knees.
She uses the tights instead.
Yeah, that doesn't do the trick.

Charsior

What does she need a full face of make up on a mini break in the Highlands for? Must be doing some sort of godawful amateur photoshoot with Shellybebs as official photographer. Great.
Came to say the same thing. I love putting on a face. But to sit around and eat or go for a walk/wander doesn’t warrant full glam IMO!

LilToes

VIP Member
The dresses are a very flattering cut ..and the shape wear has helped but I'm sure the side profile may tell a different story.
She’s in a tagged video of the wedding morning which shows her actual size. The photos she’s put up make her look a lot slimmer as per usual

Em_

VIP Member
Yeah Ticketmaster are robbing bastards but most artists just allow it to happen (although they claim they don’t)

We got Lizzo tickets - £130 for two then add on all the extras it was £160. We also got Blink 182 tickets and you can imagine the demand for that (if you don’t know them they’re back to their original line up for the first time in 10 years or so) That was about £190 for two tickets but we got super lucky, some people were saying they’d increased to £190 for just the one ticket after only 10 minutes of being on sale. Mine are all standing tickets though, I don’t believe in sitting at a gig, just couldn’t do it 😂
Would someone not know who blink 182 are? I think of them as a recent band, I must be old.

I can't believe how expensive gigs are now, I've not been to one for years, think the last one was courteeners (when they were decent) or reverend and the maker, so a while ago now.

I guess that kind of money is a drop in the ocean to her.

@Tharsheblows I can't unsee the hair now.