Poppy Adams #18 Always the bridesmaid, never the bride. In real life, I'm twice as wide.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why doesn't she buy a double bed for her room at her parents' house? She spends enough bleeping time there.
She couldn't possibly spend her own allowance on a bed for her old bedroom

Reactions: 3
That lip liner plus the 97 other products she used on her lips was a dog's dinner

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That lip liner plus the 97 other products she used on her lips was a dog's dinner
Yeah thought everything else was nice and then she did her lips and they looked really messy and the colour wasn’t the best! I do like her makeup content though, she should do more.

Reactions: 6
Poppy advertising a mattress and saying how good it’s been for the last few weeks - all I heard from her is how exhausted she is the last few weeks 🤷🏻‍♀️ Make up your mind poppy
I did think this myself, they do talk a lot of waffle

Reactions: 1
Dead at this self obsession she has

Yeah it takes the narcissism to another level. She's getting worse by the day honestly, the sexualisation of everything is just grim and any man that sees her insta must surely see the self obsession she has?
Also she doesn’t even look that burnt? It’s pink yes, that’s usually what happens when you lay in the sun you thick twit. It’s like where is her logic? How thick can you be😂 she’s sickening to watch. Such an attention seeker it’s unbelievable. Her droopy tits genuinely look like my 90 year old neighbours and for her to look that droopy at her age is very sad 😭 feel sorry for her

Reactions: 3
How is that a light day makeup look ? Bearing in mind that's exactly how she looks on a night out too and there is not enough money in this world that would influence me to do my lips so they look like a diarrhoea sludge. I know there are lots that think she's good at makeup, I wish I could agree but I can't I think her colour choices are always off, orange eyeshadow ??, plus coupled with the yellowy foundation and brown sludge lips..nope!

And those strange rats tail plaits really highlight how thin and ratty her hair is. I hope tomorrow she goes with the short Bob and not those awful extensions again

Reactions: 11
Her lips always look tit - it’s so weird that she always thinks they look good. So slimy and oddly over lined… I always like her eye makeup but I wouldn’t call that day makeup either.

I think she is good at applying make up (not lips, obviously) but the colours she uses are odd. I bet she looks really weird with orange eye make up down Sainsbury's

Reactions: 5
I used to think she was good with makeup (excluding the slimy lips 🤢) but she’s really gone downhill. Her foundation isn’t a great colour match; it hasn’t been for a long time and she always seems so heavy handed with it all.

I’d love if she cut her hair to a nice bob length again. It would get rid of the scraggly ends and would be so much healthier for her scalp than having extensions.

I thought her make up looked good, even the lips weren't too bad before she covered them in gloss. I spent years wearing lip gloss and honestly life is so much easier without your hair getting stuck to your lips every 5 mins on a windy day 😂

I'd never wear an orange eyeshadow but it actually did suit her. And rather that than just the same nude or smoky colours every time (Kate Hayes is a terrible one for only ever wearing the same stuff, some make up artist she is!)

Her poor hair - agree a bob would probably make it look thicker. But I think she will want long hair for the upcoming wedding so the extensions will be going back in...

Reactions: 4
She’s doing the fake laugh pose in that photo, you can tell by the look on Bens face

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.