Poppy Adams #18 Always the bridesmaid, never the bride. In real life, I'm twice as wide.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she advertising a bra that doesn't fit her boobs properly? The bottom of the cups are empty...and as always there is zero ' sexy ' about the way she poses and pulls those faces 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Another bra where the cups are far too large and the band too small. You shouldn't be wearing a bra that you have to fasten on the last row when it is new -that means it's too small. As for the GGs, well.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Got bored with the odd poses & was more intrigued with the weird wet stains on the wall next to her??

Reactions: 3
Is she honestly standing there in that bra and saying it fits? Not only that, she is saying it is the best fitting bra she has ever had? Give over, Poppy. You've got in on the last hooks and you can see the cup material wrinkling T the top as you speak, never mind the tent-like space at the bottom of the cups.

I know you want to be a 40GG but you're really a 44D or similar.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Maybe the bra is a gift for her brother and she’s just trying it on? Since his tits are bigger than hers🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I love the colour and the design of the set but otherwise it looks awful on her. The bra is such a poor fit - sagging at the top and bottom! How is that even possible.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.