Poppy Adams #18 Always the bridesmaid, never the bride. In real life, I'm twice as wide.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poppy advertising a mattress and saying how good it’s been for the last few weeks - all I heard from her is how exhausted she is the last few weeks 🤷🏻‍♀️ Make up your mind poppy

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Poppy advertising a mattress and saying how good it’s been for the last few weeks - all I heard from her is how exhausted she is the last few weeks 🤷🏻‍♀️ Make up your mind poppy
And how she’s a “sweaty gal” at night yet sleeps with a bleeping weighed electric blanket. duck off Pinocchio

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So where precisely is this mattress? Bearing in mind she spends most of her time sleeping in a single bed at her parents house. She's such a dishonest person and this is another brand I won't be purchasing from if they are giving away freebies to lazy liars like her.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m actually in the market for a new mattress and have swithered on whether to get an Emma Mattress or not. I guess my mind has been made up for me - no way now!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ffs we put off getting a new mattress for 10 bleeping years and decided this year to splurge a bit of the OHs bonus on an Emma mattress and this twunt gets one for sod all 🤬🤬
I HATE influencer culture 🤬

• Sad
Reactions: 18
This will be like the free couch she got. One ad and then never mentioned again. I’d rather lie on a bed of nails than buy an Emma mattress.

Also lolz, is this the “content” that she needed to get sorted when she was doing “work” the other week? Jesus wept. He got down off the cross and literally wept!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Genuinely surprised she went down the “arthritic hip” route and not the “I’m a sex goddess and this mattress enables me to be that” route!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ffs we put off getting a new mattress for 10 bleeping years and decided this year to splurge a bit of the OHs bonus on an Emma mattress and this twunt gets one for sod all 🤬🤬
I hear you. We've just bought one on pay monthly after struggling for years with our old one. She's a spoilt bleep.

Reactions: 12
They’re tit anyway. I paid full price 2 years ago. I gave it away after a year. Awful! You’re missing nothing.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
They’re tit anyway. I paid full price 2 years ago. I gave it away after a year. Awful! You’re missing nothing.
We bought one and love it 🤣 although compared to our old mattress a wooden pallet would be comfortable 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don't know how sa dress of her mum's can fit her, unless it's massively over sized sand this one really shows off her stomach and I'm not having that it's loose skin.

Screenshot_20220704-180011.png

• Wow
Reactions: 4
We bought one and love it 🤣 although compared to our old mattress a wooden pallet would be comfortable 🤣
Omg I loved mine for a few months then the indentations made us feel we were rolling out. I’m nowhere near poppy’s size either. I ended up purchasing a lovely sofa.com super king bed with individual mattresses that zip together . They were so expensive but house of frazer were closing down so we paid £1800 for the bed and mattresses and they should have been over £4000. I’ve never slept so well. Best money spent.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I don't know how sa dress of her mum's can fit her, unless it's massively over sized sand this one really shows off her stomach and I'm not having that it's loose skin.

View attachment 1391897
Her mum wears massively oversized dresses. I have questioned in the past if her mum used to be overweight and she just hasn’t gotten used to dressing in her new size.

Reactions: 4
A95CB183-DE02-4FCD-BEBD-BA0BAA30B5EB.jpeg
30D574E5-1496-4230-8404-60902539244A.jpeg
Exposing herself for the massive cat fish she is!! I’m shocked.
also that dress is vile.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.