Poppy Adams #18 Always the bridesmaid, never the bride. In real life, I'm twice as wide.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do we always get the same video whenever they swim in the sea?

"Look what a whacky family we are"

No one cares

Reactions: 11
Why does she have a full face of make up on to go into the water? Probably because the goal was ‘cute content’ and not actually some time spent swimming and enjoying the outdoors!

Reactions: 7
I really wish someone would have come along and nicked that phone while they were in the sea

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They’ve gone up a lot since then - I’ve just looked and seen them for between £60-100k 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I really wish someone would have come along and nicked that phone while they were in the sea
My thought exactly! Its a beach in Essex not the wilds of Scotland, there's no chance I'd ever leave my phone on the beach and expect it to be there when I got back.

Was she in Leigh? The sea was always grim there when I was a kid, no way I'd be swimming in it...dipping my feet in for a quick paddle maybe at most.

Reactions: 1
It might be an inheritance.
Also, why do you never see people bathing on this beach ?
I live near there. You do in the summer, it gets packed, but it’s a very stony beach so isn’t ideal for sunbathing (in my opinion!)

Reactions: 1
She really doesn't want Millie to look good on her wedding day, taking her to her awful hairdressers.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She really doesn't want Millie to look good on her wedding day, taking her to her awful hairdressers.
Millie has crappy tastes anyway..she doesn't need Poppy to ruin her looks.
But she still gets the husband, whereas Poppy stays with her brother haha

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.