Poppy Adams #18 Always the bridesmaid, never the bride. In real life, I'm twice as wide.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she ever mentioned having travel sickness before? I’ve never seen her say anything about it and with the amount she travels down to Essex, I feel like she would have brought it up. Is this another sad attempt at making herself look interesting (in some weird Poppy way) or does her “love interest” have travel sickness and she’s desperate to have something in common with him?🤨
Would someone who suffers with travel sickness eat the amount of food she does when travelling? She always eats on the train and her and Millie both took food on the flight down from Edinburgh recently! Another page in the book of lies by Pinnochio Poppy!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Has she ever mentioned having travel sickness before? I’ve never seen her say anything about it and with the amount she travels down to Essex, I feel like she would have brought it up. Is this another sad attempt at making herself look interesting (in some weird Poppy way) or does her “love interest” have travel sickness and she’s desperate to have something in common with him?🤨
She gets more pathetic by the day, she's never mentioned being travel sick before, she's delusional.

Reactions: 5
She gets more pathetic by the day, she's never mentioned being travel sick before, she's delusional.
I swear she did mention it ageeessss ago and I remember thinking wtf she’s always travelling the lying bastard 😂😂😂 If you really had travel sickness there’s no way you’d be on a train so much

Reactions: 8
Wonder what the picture she got removed by insta was? 🤔
It was an add for the lashes where she was naked on top! No need in the nakedness really. Only reason you couldn't see her nipples is coz her udders hang below her knees, and she won't show that off naked!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
30636FB1-1DBE-4ED8-A7E9-248B3B116639.jpeg

it must have been killing her trying to hold that information in!!!!! She was bursting to tell us.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Shes full of absolute tit 🤣 boys over my arse! Only boys she has over are deliveroo drivers with her copious amounts of Starbucks etc

Oh Poppy 🥱🤥😴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Shes full of absolute tit 🤣 boys over my arse! Only boys she has over are deliveroo drivers with her copious amounts of Starbucks etc

Oh Poppy 🥱🤥😴
Exactly, I was coming on to say the same thing. This is the girl who once did a story in bed with someone, there is no way she could keep that quiet.

Reactions: 12
It’s hardly body confident to have to sleep in your make up. I can’t understand why you’d not take your make up off because a “boy” is over. Who gives a tit?!

Reactions: 13
It’s hardly body confident to have to sleep in your make up. I can’t understand why you’d not take your make up off because a “boy” is over. Who gives a tit?!
I think what she’s actually trying to imply is she didn’t have time because, as we all know, she’s a sex goddess.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I think what she’s actually trying to imply is she didn’t have time because, as we all know, she’s a sex goddess.
There’s always time to take your make up off. It’s not exactly a lengthy process. It blows my mind this is a 30 year old woman

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There’s always time to take your make up off. It’s not exactly a lengthy process. It blows my mind this is a 30 year old woman
Plus she always uses a face wipe so it would take a minute max. She was rattling on about micellar water the other week but we always see her use the wipes.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.