Poppy Adams #17 Her dating life is such a farce or is she lying through her Pythagorarse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must be at work on Wednesday if she is flying back to Edinburgh tomorrow.

How much does she spend on travelling up and down the country? Much more than she ever will working a couple of days in the shop.

What a twit.

Reactions: 8
Lolz, not Pop trying to pass off her nerves about flying on Covid. She didn’t give two shites about Covid when it was peak Covid so don’t come at me with your utter bulllllllllshit about Covid making you nervous.

Edited to add: I don’t think I’ve said the word Covid so much in a long time 😂 and I’m not trying to bring up any C-word chat because we all know how that goes. I’m just focusing on her and her excuses.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How is she frighted of a plane but not a train, if we're talking Covid? I know you're more tightly packed in on a plane but it really is for a very short amount of time.

Also, didn't she fly down fairly recently with Millie or one of them? No qualms then.

Stop being an attention seeking dick, Poppy.

Reactions: 16
Lolz, not Pop trying to pass off her nerves about flying on Covid. She didn’t give two shites about Covid when it was peak Covid so don’t come at me with your utter bulllllllllshit about Covid making you nervous.

Edited to add: I don’t think I’ve said the word Covid so much in a long time 😂 and I’m not trying to bring up any C-word chat because we all know how that goes. I’m just focusing on her and her excuses.
Imagine if instead of waiting for her parents to buy her a car she had bought her own and not given thousands to the rail and airline companies! Now there's a thought !

And did she say her size 24 arse ? Surely not ...when all her recent hauls she's been stating she's a size 22 ...pinnochio poppy strikes again !

And that Glossy box was the biggest load of rubbish this month ! I know I got one ...and I also added my complaint to the thousands on the glossy box site! She's such a liar !

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I reckon shes worried about fitting in the seat and probably the seat belt not fitting round her. You can't catfish your way out of that one Pops

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion: Poppy Ad
I reckon shes worried about fitting in the seat and probably the seat belt not fitting round her. You can't catfish your way out of that one Pops
The seatbelt fit her on a recent BA flight, apparently. She's not worried or anxious, she is just being her usual dramatic self.

How much is a flight up to Edinburgh compared to a train ticket?

Reactions: 6
I came straight over here after seeing the total bs about being nervous of flying due to covid. Poppy didn't give two fucks about covid and restrictions when it was at it's peak, the cow even travelled with covid. She's the biggest bleep going.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Also ironic considering she KNOWINGLY travelled down with it, putting everyone at risk on the train and god knows where else with it. Then went mysteriously silent for a whole week realising she'd fucked up and avoiding being called out on it. theweirdone_xx and her Covid debacle was worse though and also hilarious at the same time.

Reactions: 11

The seatbelt fit her on a recent BA flight, apparently. She's not worried or anxious, she is just being her usual dramatic self.

I think it's probably going to be a small plane, not your usual jet. We took a flight from South of England to Edinburgh and it was a tiny plane and my husband couldn't do the belt up so it's probable she won't be able to either.

Reactions: 2
Wait till we hear about how the pilot fell in love with her and they joined the mile high club on the flight. Though you’d know that’s bullshit because a regular person can barely fit in airplane toilets 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think it's probably going to be a small plane, not your usual jet. We took a flight from South of England to Edinburgh and it was a tiny plane and my husband couldn't do the belt up so it's probable she won't be able to either.
I think it was BA she flew down to London from Scotland with recently and she went to great lengths to let us all know the seatbelt did up, like we give a tit. However, she was sitting next to her mate on that flight so that does make things much better. I know when I was bigger, sitting next to a stranger on a plane was a bit daunting.

I think she just wanted to let us know she was flying up. She is really getting on my tits recently. Well, more than she usually does.

I need to know, what does Poppy (and others like this) find to laugh at so raucously for theee pics?! They’re always toothy grin laughing, like belly laughing while taking photos, usually taking them themselves! So what the hell are they laughing at!! Drives me mad!!

Where was her “covid” anxiety about flying when she flew to London and back a few weeks ago?

Reactions: 2
I need to know, what does Poppy (and others like this) find to laugh at so raucously for theee pics?! They’re always toothy grin laughing, like belly laughing while taking photos, usually taking them themselves! So what the hell are they laughing at!! Drives me mad!!
Reminds me of this meme.
C2558F4F-C059-4A60-84E2-F216A4A6AB6A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Is it with BA again?.it can be different with another company.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.