Poppy Adams #17 Her dating life is such a farce or is she lying through her Pythagorarse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she show the seatbelt done up last time she flew? Not that it matters in the slightest...but it's her who makes a thing of it. I doubt the belt did up, she's very bottom heavy especially around that area. I've seen smaller people than her who need an extender

Reactions: 4
Did she show the seatbelt done up last time she flew? Not that it matters in the slightest...but it's her who makes a thing of it. I doubt the belt did up, she's very bottom heavy especially around that area. I've seen smaller people than her who need an extender
I’m pretty sure she showed that it fit last time.

It's so airline and even seat dependent. If she is a size 22, she'll probably be fine. If not, she can ask for an extender, and that will be fine too.

Reactions: 5
It's so airline and even seat dependent. If she is a size 22, she'll probably be fine. If not, she can ask for an extender, and that will be fine too.
100% this. In fact it’s actual plane dependent - I flew with TUI a few years back and on the way out I needed the extender but on the way back I didn’t.

Reactions: 3
I’m pretty sure she showed that it fit last time.
Ah fair enough I thought it was just another one of her stories. With her being so bottom heavy I wouldn't have thought it would. Not that it even matters of course. As long as whoever is in the seat is safe

Well yeah exactly. It's fine if she does it's fine if she doesn't. I'm not too sure why she makes a thing about it. Unless it was a WL goal of hers 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I wouldn't be buying a Glossy Box based on that ad. Why was she saying she's gonna give stuff away to her parents? Hardly screams 'I love it!'

Reactions: 7
Um, is she forgetting that she had Covid and got on a train from Scotland to Essex... Where was her Covid fear then?

Reactions: 6
Why does she always have to have a photo shoot with 100 pictures of herself. 3 In the last 4 days. She bleeping loves herself

New member, lurker a little while 🌼 👋

I found out about her after a colleague in the UK was slagging her off in our "non work" WhatsApp with a few of the girls. She's in SMM. They where going to hire her but she read about her on here and it was a big no... bless tattle 🙏

I was in Edinburgh a few weeks ago. Couldn't believe I seen her !! What are the chances when she's never feckin there !

I'm 6 ft 1. She was around 5 or 6 inches smaller than me. I couldn't believe the size of her docs. I'd mine on too. I'm a size 9 too.. but how someone who's only maximum 5 ft 7 has size 9 feet ill never know.. poor girl 🤣 I think she was more 5 ft 6 tbh.

I'm a size 16/18... 20 in penneys/primark 🤣 and I was sooo much smaller than her. Honestly she looked around a size 26. In her pictures she looks a lot taller. But she's small and stout. She has a huge stomach and is very wide.

Nothing wrong with that and she's such a pretty face but cause shes a head you don't really notice how pretty she is. She edits her pictures do much. She was actually standing in such a weird way. Her hand was pressed into her waist so much. I wonder if she's constantly trying to look smaller.

She was with some girl who's hair wasn't brushed and looked like she'd just woken up. They where laughing about some fella didn't hear any names 😂 and heard the mention of shots. At lunch time.

Also looked her dad up. Think that's him online anyway. Design and tech teacher ? He wouldn't be on much money in the uk right ?

Reactions: 12

I found out about her after a colleague in the UK was slagging her off in our "non work" WhatsApp with a few of the girls. She's in SMM. They where going to hire her but she read about her on here and it was a big no... bless tattle 🙏

I was in Edinburgh a few weeks ago. Couldn't believe I seen her !! What are the chances when she's never feckin there !

I'm 6 ft 1. She was around 5 or 6 inches smaller than me. I couldn't believe the size of her docs. I'd mine on too. I'm a size 9 too.. but how someone who's only maximum 5 ft 7 has size 9 feet ill never know.. poor girl 🤣 I think she was more 5 ft 6 tbh.

I'm a size 16/18... 20 in penneys/primark 🤣 and I was sooo much smaller than her. Honestly she looked around a size 26. In her pictures she looks a lot taller. But she's small and stout. She has a huge stomach and is very wide.

Nothing wrong with that and she's such a pretty face but cause shes a head you don't really notice how pretty she is. She edits her pictures do much. She was actually standing in such a weird way. Her hand was pressed into her waist so much. I wonder if she's constantly trying to look smaller.

She was with some girl who's hair wasn't brushed and looked like she'd just woken up. They where laughing about some fella didn't hear any names 😂 and heard the mention of shots. At lunch time.

Also looked her dad up. Think that's him online anyway. Design and tech teacher ? He wouldn't be on much money in the uk right ?
Thanks for the gossip. I'm glad she wasn't hired.

I wouldn't have thought he'd be that we'll paid, if that's his job.

Reactions: 2
Thanks for the gossip. I'm glad she wasn't hired.

I wouldn't have thought he'd be that we'll paid, if that's his job.
She's every brands worst nightmare ! She's acts like it's her first time drinking every time ? Also... maybe one video of taking shots but like 3 or 4.. at a good mates wedding??? Er.. no.

Oh maybe he is ! Lecturers here are on around 60k. I'm in Ireland.

My parents are both cardiologists and funded my lifestyle until I was 18 🥺😂

Reactions: 1

Sorry to sound thick, but what's SMM?

Thanks for the gossip! Her mate with the bedraggled hair is probably Sarah, or Hagrid as we call her on here 🙈

Reactions: 5
Sorry to sound thick, but what's SMM?

Thanks for the gossip! Her mate with the bedraggled hair is probably Sarah, or Hagrid as we call her on here 🙈
Haha no worries chip. Social media manager. They all come to me with clients they think will fit our brand. I'm the head of PR so they run people by me first 😊 Hence new poppy lurker but I always scroll through tattle threads when I'm alerted to a possible new client 👀👀👀 🕵️‍♀️ 🕵️‍♂️

No way. She was brunette. Crazy looking hair. At least one massive knot. Messy looking woman 👀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Could her dad have possibly had another career before becoming a teacher? Like possibly an architect that now teaches?

Reactions: 1
I think her family have generational wealth. Her parents probably do make bank too, but I wouldn’t be shocked if her grandparents were loaded.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.