Poppy Adams #17 Her dating life is such a farce or is she lying through her Pythagorarse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's definitely a reason why he's claiming to live there. It will no doubt be a financial reason.

ETA: It wouldn't surprise me if her parents have bought the flat for them both.

Reactions: 7
Does anyone know what her parents do to sustain her lifestyle like this?
Mum works in a private schools canteen, don't know what the Dad does. Poppy worked at the school canteen as well, nepotism at it's finest. They paid for them to have a private education, wasted on Poppy, so they have that spare income.

Reactions: 3
Mum works in a private schools canteen, don't know what the Dad does. Poppy worked at the school canteen as well, nepotism at it's finest. They paid for them to have a private education, wasted on Poppy, so they have that spare income.
Mum also sells little sewing works (decorations) and probably decorated cakes too.

I am curious at her driving whilst obviously over the limit- having had a friend killed by a drunk driver I only wish I knew her reg number

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Her dad must be loaded!

Reactions: 4
She looks massive on those photos she's shared of the photo recreation. I can't understand why she catfishes so much and then puts thsoe type of photos on

Reactions: 8
She looks massive on those photos she's shared of the photo recreation. I can't understand why she catfishes so much and then puts thsoe type of photos on

Was just thinking the same.

It's bizarre as they look so alike as siblings but look nothing like either parent

Reactions: 6
Was just thinking the same.

It's bizarre as they look so alike as siblings but look nothing like either parent
It's can be the fat. We don't realise how much it can modify the physical traits. You can see when someone you know loses weight dramatically.

Or they're just a mix of their parents lol. It's not always obvious.

Reactions: 1
It's can be the fat. We don't realise how much it can modify the physical traits. You can see when someone you know loses weight dramatically.

Or they're just a mix of their parents lol. It's not always obvious.
I think she looks quite like her mum since her face has slimmed down (a bit)

Honestly I’d be livid if my bridesmaid was ruining the official photos by pulling such obviously overdramatic expressions 🤪 one tiny eye and those horse teeth stealing the show 🙃
I keep saying it, but I'm still not over the fact that someone has asked her to be a bridesmaid and more than one person has asked her. I'm still surprised that she has friends, but regardless of that, she's such an attention seeker that I don't know why anyone would want her as part of their big day.

Reactions: 7
I keep saying it, but I'm still not over the fact that someone has asked her to be a bridesmaid and more than one person has asked her. I'm still surprised that she has friends, but regardless of that, she's such an attention seeker that I don't know why anyone would want her as part of their big day.
I think it's one of those awkward situations where she's an old family friend/ they grew up together so it's not a choice about her being a bridesmaid! Most likely would cause issues if she wasn't...you would think at almost 30 she would have a sense of the occasion and wind in her weird behaviour so as not to ruin the brides day but of course this is Poppyanoray the attention seeker we are talking about ...I'm amazed there's been no stories about her and the best man shagging under a table but I guess there are 3 more weddings to come ...🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her friends often look like family/neighbours friends, don't know who started the friendship parents or children. Anyway.

Honestly I’d be livid if my bridesmaid was ruining the official photos by pulling such obviously overdramatic expressions 🤪 one tiny eye and those horse teeth stealing the show 🙃
I though she just had a bit of a wonky eye. I’ve seen it before in some of her photos.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.