Poppy Adams #17 Her dating life is such a farce or is she lying through her Pythagorarse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That bra was ridiculously large on her. Whoever that company was who told her she was a 40GG want their bra measuring methods checking.

As for the rest of the outfit- grotty AF. Put those tights in the bin, Poppy.

Reactions: 9
New here.. loving the goss. Just watched her tiktok and did anyone else notice it looks like she's putting on previously worn tights. You can see the grubbiness in the foot part its almost white. Clearly not been washed. I nearly got 🤢

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
New here.. loving the goss. Just watched her tiktok and did anyone else notice it looks like she's putting on previously worn tights. You can see the grubbiness in the foot part its almost white. Clearly not been washed. I nearly got 🤢
That's quite common for her, she doesn't seem to wash her clothes very often or herself.

Reactions: 5
What are those marks on her legs?

The hair hasn’t been washed since the Saturday night out either. It’s still greasy and slicked back.
And that hairstyle does nothing to her. I thought she had receding hairline in the middle. Turns out it's different colour. Grey?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Don’t her and her family swim in the sea quite a lot?? And now she’s saying she was terrified etc.. this girl is so fake she forgets what she has shared and can’t stop lying to make herself seem ‘interesting and eccentric’ I wish she would bore off.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So she’s allegedly on a date and gone swimming with him. I call bs, where is a pic of her in the sea or his arm or leg, like she did with Archie

Reactions: 10
Hang on, she went on a date to a deserted beach? How well would you have to know a bloke to do that? It can only be at most a second date, maybe even a first. Streetwise, dating guru Poppy strikes again.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.