Poppy Adams #17 Her dating life is such a farce or is she lying through her Pythagorarse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she suddenly sticking her tongue out in her stories? Is this to be ‘aLlUrInG’ for the potential new love of her life?
Was just coming to comment this. Guarantee there’s been some sort of comment on tinder from this new guy she’s obviously trying to impress where’s he’s said something about her tongue and now it’ll be in every selfie forevermore. She’s so transparent and desperate.

Reactions: 6
62DAE5F1-C66F-4B79-BE8F-0A4604410A81.png

This is one of her most catfish pictures yet! The way she’s standing with her legs together to hide her knee bulge and how she looks so narrow. So bopo Pops 🙄

Reactions: 10
She's still persisting with the idea of a new man on the scene
Screenshot_20220615-192819.png

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Wow guys poppy is soooooo crazy. She lets men pull on her hair when they’re having sex with her. She is soooooooo cool. Fyi poppy, Archie doesn’t care anymore he’s moved on love,
Grow up please

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Sorry my mind keeps wandering back to this "date" ... swimming ... at the beach .....
I grew up next to a beach, in Scotland, and also had a loooooooot of dates and boyfriends and I have never, ever, ever, went swimming on a date.
The beach she tagged was just under an hour away from Edinburgh too which I am thinking for a 2nd or 3rd date it's very random to get in a guys car and drive an hour out of the city - a capital city which is jam-packed with things to do - to go swimming in the sea ?! To then have to get all the way back to Edinburgh to then get on a train to Essex ...
It just keeps popping in to my head as odd, odd, odd but hey - Popster is such a wacky kool kid that maybe that's just her vibe ✌

Reactions: 20
Sorry my mind keeps wandering back to this "date" ... swimming ... at the beach .....
I grew up next to a beach, in Scotland, and also had a loooooooot of dates and boyfriends and I have never, ever, ever, went swimming on a date.
The beach she tagged was just under an hour away from Edinburgh too which I am thinking for a 2nd or 3rd date it's very random to get in a guys car and drive an hour out of the city - a capital city which is jam-packed with things to do - to go swimming in the sea ?! To then have to get all the way back to Edinburgh to then get on a train to Essex ...
It just keeps popping in to my head as odd, odd, odd but hey - Popster is such a wacky kool kid that maybe that's just her vibe ✌
They obviously had some rompy pompy on the beach

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't understand why you would even risk doing your own fake tan for a wedding. She should have got a spray tan done somewhere decent. A St.Tropez / Fake Bake one or something.

Reactions: 16
Lol at this. Never her seen her wear white in my life, always black...except for today when her best friend is getting married. Welcome to the poppy show
Never seen her dressed like that... ever!!!

Reactions: 6
I don't understand why you would even risk doing your own fake tan for a wedding. She should have got a spray tan done somewhere decent. A St.Tropez / Fake Bake one or something.
That would involve being body confident and standing semi naked in front of another person

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.