Poppy Adams #17 Her dating life is such a farce or is she lying through her Pythagorarse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And turning up in a white dress. And posting a pic of her bridesmaid dress
I would imagine Poppy asked her friend for permission to post the dress.

I’d be bleeping fuming that all my wedding stuff was all over social media. I don’t believe anyone should be posting tit from weddings before the bride and groom have done so. I remember one of my friends getting married and I was invited to the evening. Her cousin posted a picture of the bride straight after the ceremony so there was no element of surprise or awe when the evening guests got there because everyone had already seen the bride on social media. I’d have been livid! But as I said, I don’t think anyone should be posting anything until after the Bride and Groom have.
Don’t you think Poppy would have asked permission? I can’t imagine anyone being so selfish and not, it doesn’t even cross my mind she posted the dress or the picture of it on her without asking the bride. I never post a thing from a wedding I’ve attended until the Bride has given permission and that’s usually days after.
Poppy looks great in the dress, you can really see she has lost weight in her upper body these past few months.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No, she doesnt look great in the dress. Her boobs are not supposed to be hanging on her waist and it looks like the dress is not even attached in the back. The dress length looks alright though.
Screenshot_20220617-171613_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220617-171622_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 4
No, she doesnt look great in the dress. Her boobs are not supposed to be hanging on her waist and it looks like the dress is not even attached in the back. The dress length looks alright though.
View attachment 1350039
View attachment 1350040
Completely agree, she doesn't look 'great ' at all...the lack of bra completely ruins the cut of the dress but typical Poppy ..clueless!

And who knows if she bothered to ask the bride, she's a selfish self absorbed twit so always a possibility she never bothered!

Reactions: 5

Don’t you think Poppy would have asked permission? I can’t imagine anyone being so selfish and not, it doesn’t even cross my mind she posted the dress or the picture of it on her without asking the bride. I never post a thing from a wedding I’ve attended until the Bride has given permission and that’s usually days after.
Poppy looks great in the dress, you can really see she has lost weight in her upper body these past few months.
As if that selfish bleep would have asked for permission 😂

If anything she’s put weight on, it’s all about angles and edited photos with her.

Reactions: 7
I think she looks ok even though the dress doesn’t fit her properly at the top. It’s gaping and too big.

Reactions: 5
I think it’s a good colour and length on her, she looks nice. Selfish c**t for posting those pictures though.

Reactions: 6
I think it’s really sad that she has to go on social media on the day of her friends wedding - as a member of the bridal party- pretty sad!

Reactions: 16
I‘m genuinely shocked that she’s got friends and that they want her as a bridesmaid 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She needs a bloody bra ffs!
I had this happen once, thankfully I sorted it before the big day. The seamstress said I could wear a bra and she would put cups into the dress, it looks like this is the case for Poppy. I managed to get a strapless bra that was great but only because I was able to have the dress at my house to try a few times.

As if that selfish bleep would have asked for permission 😂

If anything she’s put weight on, it’s all about angles and edited photos with her.
No, angles only work so much. You can definitely see in her shoulders she has lost weight. Her stomach and legs don’t seem different (in other outfits) but in videos you can see she is smaller on top.

Reactions: 3
I had this happen once, thankfully I sorted it before the big day. The seamstress said I could wear a bra and she would put cups into the dress, it looks like this is the case for Poppy. I managed to get a strapless bra that was great but only because I was able to have the dress at my house to try a few times.

No, angles only work so much. You can definitely see in her shoulders she has lost weight. Her stomach and legs don’t seem different (in other outfits) but in videos you can see she is smaller on top.
Have a look at her photos from last month, she’s really not a good advertisement for wls

Reactions: 4
Have a look at her photos from last month, she’s really not a good advertisement for wls
She might not be the best advert, the drinking and eating isn’t great but she is considerably smaller now, she was a big girl. I just noticed in recent try on her shoulders more narrow. Might not be a huge loss but I do think to my eye she is smaller.

Reactions: 3
She might not be the best advert, the drinking and eating isn’t great but she is considerably smaller now, she was a big girl. I just noticed in recent try on her shoulders more narrow. Might not be a huge loss but I do think to my eye she is smaller.
maybe she is, but she’s still a vile bleep and nothing can change that

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Who are you

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.