Poppy Adams #17 Her dating life is such a farce or is she lying through her Pythagorarse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol at this. Never her seen her wear white in my life, always black...except for today when her best friend is getting married. Welcome to the poppy show
Absolutely piddling myself laughing ! It's like she's talking about someone else....I dress like this all the time ! Oi oi pinnochio !

And the fake tanning last minute when you are a bridesmaid? Have some bloody respect seriously...she is beyond selfish !

Reactions: 11
Tbh if one of my Bridesmaids cried ALL DAY it would piss me off. We all know she's only crying as she wishes it were her. Can't wait to see her in her bridesmaid dress and snag tights tmrw in 30 degrees heat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Talk about attention seeking. I get that your happy for your friend and you might shed a few tears but by and large you wouldnā€™t be crying all day. Way to make it all about her.

ETA Whose car is she driving?

Reactions: 9
Talk about attention seeking. I get that your happy for your friend and you might shed a few tears but by and large you wouldnā€™t be crying all day. Way to make it all about her.

ETA Whose car is she driving?
Her mum's, as per

Reactions: 3
They are so getting her a new car for her birthday. And I bet it wonā€™t be a cheap runaround either. Wasnā€™t her last car a convertible beetle that she barely fit in.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
If I was getting married the next day Iā€™d be pretty pissed off about one of the bridesmaids needing to be the centre of attention and getting everyone to sort out her tan

Reactions: 13
If I was getting married the next day Iā€™d be pretty pissed off about one of the bridesmaids needing to be the centre of attention and getting everyone to sort out her tan
And turning up in a white dress. And posting a pic of her bridesmaid dress

She absolutely loves to make everything about her. I agree about the comment regarding her crying all day at her friendā€™s weddings - yeah sheā€™ll be genuinely happy for them Iā€™m sure but the majority of that will be deep rooted sadness that she is nowhere near marriage / all her friends are moving on in life. Meanwhile sheā€™s doing barely anything, romantically or otherwise!

And turning up in a white dress. And posting a pic of her bridesmaid dress
Unless it's one of those weddings where bride and groom are in colour and all the guests are in white.
But yes traditionally, guests don't do all-white at a wedding, it's exclusively for the bride.
And considering the hen-do, this must be a classic wedding. We'll see.

Reactions: 1
I had a friend like Poppy - she was absolutely heaps of fun but after a while the total self absorption and drama became so so so tiring especially when we got into our 30s. Said friend was also prone to over exaggerated stories. Itā€™s absolutely a personality type.

Reactions: 11
I really didnā€™t need to see her holding up her saggy boobs first thing in the morning

• Haha
I really didnā€™t need to see her holding up her saggy boobs first thing in the morning
Except she's not holding them up ! She's literally crossed her arm them ! Oh dear !!

I wonder if the bride is happy for her doing all these reveals about her wedding day ? She's already shown the bridesmaids dresses and she's now revealed the venue ? I'd be bloody annoyed if it was me!

Except she's not holding them up ! She's literally crossed her arm them ! Oh dear !!

I wonder if the bride is happy for her doing all these reveals about her wedding day ? She's already shown the bridesmaids dresses and she's now revealed the venue ? I'd be bloody annoyed if it was me!
Iā€™d be bleeping fuming that all my wedding stuff was all over social media. I donā€™t believe anyone should be posting tit from weddings before the bride and groom have done so. I remember one of my friends getting married and I was invited to the evening. Her cousin posted a picture of the bride straight after the ceremony so there was no element of surprise or awe when the evening guests got there because everyone had already seen the bride on social media. Iā€™d have been livid! But as I said, I donā€™t think anyone should be posting anything until after the Bride and Groom have.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
This pic is clearly for someone. Itā€™s not just to show her ā€œeven tanā€ šŸ˜©šŸ˜« send it to the deluded man directly Poppy and leave your followers out of it!

• Heart
This pic is clearly for someone. Itā€™s not just to show her ā€œeven tanā€ šŸ˜©šŸ˜« send it to the deluded man directly Poppy and leave your followers out of it!
I reckon whoever it is intended for, isn't actually interested in her, but she thinks that by sharing pics like that, he'll be unable to resist. Pathetic.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.