Poppy Adams #15 Don’t you dare ask about cam, you know I only sleep with people in my fam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn’t care about pleasing a man but has paid for read receipts on Tinder, by the looks of it 🥴
I know nothing about tinder, so she's paid to see if someone has read her message. I don't know why she'd want to know they'd read it, if they'd not replied to her.

Reactions: 4
I know nothing about tinder, so she's paid to see if someone has read her message. I don't know why she'd want to know they'd read it, if they'd not replied to her.
I think you can pay to see read messages plus who has liked you. I don't pay ...if they like me they will message me, i dont need to pay for that!
For someone happy to be single she's very invested in her Tinder account if she's paying for the extra bits!

Reactions: 14
I think you can pay to see read messages plus who has liked you. I don't pay ...if they like me they will message me, i dont need to pay for that!
For someone happy to be single she's very invested in her Tinder account if she's paying for the extra bits!
I’m shocked that anyone pays for Tinder!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I take it back, I may have been spreading a vicious rumour 😧 I’ve checked mine and it has those ticks but when you click on them in then prompts you to pay for read receipts. So it may just be that. Apologies 😬

Reactions: 7
50AB5BC0-92EE-4F9B-9E93-16385E068FBF.png

think you should know by now hun that no one wants to date you 😅… she thinks soooo highly of herself it’s mad… although I am abit jealous of the confidence she has 🙃 god knows where she’s got it from though..

Reactions: 16
Why is it only those two options? Why is she so obsessed with thinking every male wants to date her. The sheer arrogance of the woman.

Reactions: 16
Lol, why would you assume they want to date you? It’s probably an automatic follow to people in their local area to boost their business, not a bleeping free way to get fanny.

Reactions: 18
Swear she's posted that before too. Need to get some new content. It's definitely 'cause they want to train you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Lol, why would you assume they want to date you? It’s probably an automatic follow to people in their local area to boost their business, not a bleeping free way to get fanny.
Absolutely this! I have a few friends who are PT’s and to build up their businesses they followed people recommended to them on Insta/people in the local area/big influencers.

Actually thinking about it this isn’t PT specific it’s just how you build a business on Insta!

Reactions: 6
She definitely is. I agree with you, why do you need to pay, just see who replies to your messages or who messages you first. I do think she's desperate and I imagine men will pick up on that.

Absolutely this! I have a few friends who are PT’s and to build up their businesses they followed people recommended to them on Insta/people in the local area/big influencers.

Actually thinking about it this isn’t PT specific it’s just how you build a business on Insta!
I think is, I ahve loads of children's hand made accounts trying to follow me on insta, because I follow so many.

Reactions: 3

Exactly, it’ll be part of some software thing to build businesses. She is so narcissistic.

Reactions: 3
Swear she's posted that before too. Need to get some new content. It's definitely 'cause they want to train you.
She definitely has!

The delusion is real with her!

Imagine looking the way she does and thinking that every man who stumbles across her path fancies her. I mean it's great to be confident but seriously try and be realistic too !

Reactions: 5
She definitely has!

The delusion is real with her!

Imagine looking the way she does and thinking that every man who stumbles across her path fancies her. I mean it's great to be confident but seriously try and be realistic too !
I do sometimes wonder if she really believes it, or it's just an act for insta, but then I remember it's Poppy and she probably does truly believe that she's God's gift. I would love for someone to bring her down a peg or two.

Reactions: 4
A few years back I had a championship footballer like some of my pictures and follow me - not for one second did I assume he wanted to date me.

Reactions: 8
A few years back I had a championship footballer like some of my pictures and follow me - not for one second did I assume he wanted to date me.
I know this is the Poppy thread and I don't know you, but would we know who the footballer is?
Could you imagine if a footballer followed Poppy, she'd be beyond unbearable.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Don't be fooled, she's only confident with friends or family around (or her phone).

Hear her stories. Every time she's alone and a man talks to her, she doesn't know how to react (the hot one lately, the drunk man she filmed and others).

It's OK sending/receiving messages on Tinder, but real life is more complicated to her.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.