Poppy Adams #15 Don’t you dare ask about cam, you know I only sleep with people in my fam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s the total type of person to do this. Urgh. Can you imagine if a man done that to her and she found out? She’d be going on a patriarchal rant 🙄 also embarrassing because she clearly only took it to send it to her mates to prove that she’s a sex goddess.

View attachment 1188601

Shocking! Horrendous taking this but posting on SM 🤯 wonder what happened to him? She can't hold onto friends or men

Reactions: 2
Poppy Adams: “I have sex!! Honest! Did you know I have sex? I had sex…. I take part in a sport called “sex” did you know? Men want to have sex with me, honest. Did you know I had sex???”

Other person: “yes you already said.”

Poppy Adams: “oh okay….. I had sex!”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh god the sex story 🤢 why does she feel the need to share tit like this, she makes me cringe

Reactions: 5
POPPY IS ATTRACTIVE TO THE OPPOSITE SEX EVERYONE, MEN HAVE PUT THEIR PENISES INSIDE HER. Just in case anyone was unsure.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The fact she ALWAYS loses the towel half way through her stories and suddenly her tits are half way to being on show 😴

Reactions: 4
Why isn't she hiding her parents for her stories? How does her not caring if a man doesn't like her green nails (if she had a man) lead on to a "story" about her having sex. She's embarrassing, the girl needs to grow up, she's so desperate.
Screenshot_20220413-143746.png

Reactions: 6
I've just listened to her stories; usually I have the sound off and read the subs. I got as far as her saying about men thinking women get their nails done for them and had to turn the sound off. The bleeping sniffing, her deep voice and cackling is really annoying. I'd never really noticed until now. What a wanker she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She doesn’t get her nails done for men but will allow a woman to tell her not to get a certain colour. Eh?! I’m not a nail person but would this happen? You’re paying someone for a service and they refuse to do it?

Anyway. Thrilling content as always. She so ZaNy.

Reactions: 14
She doesn’t get her nails done for men but will allow a woman to tell her not to get a certain colour. Eh?! I’m not a nail person but would this happen? You’re paying someone for a service and they refuse to do it?

Anyway. Thrilling content as always. She so ZaNy.
Of course it doesn't happen/ didn't happen! Firstly nails are a personal thing so no one is going to decide your colour for you! Ive not always liked my colour but thats my fault not the technicans!
I've been having my nails done for years and those places are so busy, choosing the colour is the hardest thing and takes ages so I guarantee they would have been relieved she had chosen her colour.... plus" they were all looking at me and laughing at me " ...of course they were 🙄 because everyone is soooo invested in Poppy ! She's an idiot!

FYI.. those acrylics she has are not correctly applied, they should not be pointing upwards the way hers do !

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh yeah sure Poppy because men you’ve had sex with “years ago” are going to regularly think about that time you had sex and you apparently poked yourself in the fanny. GET OVER YOURSELF OH MY GOD
591E789D-DED0-41BA-99DC-71989DB54A9B.jpeg

You can literally tell that she’s telling porkies and that this never happened. She’s so embarrassing literally what is the need to explain that. She needs a reality check and needs to realise this is not making her appear “cool” or “sex positive” she just appears DESPERATE 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Of course it doesn't happen/ didn't happen! Firstly nails are a personal thing so no one is going to decide your colour for you! Ive not always liked my colour but thats my fault not the technicans!
I've been having my nails done for years and those places are so busy, choosing the colour is the hardest thing and takes ages so I guarantee they would have been relieved she had chosen her colour.... plus" they were all looking at me and laughing at me " ...of course they were 🙄 because everyone is soooo invested in Poppy ! She's an idiot!

FYI.. those acrylics she has are not correctly applied, they should not be pointing upwards the way hers do !
She could have onycholysis from getting them done too often happened to me and they looked like that and now I have full blown allergy to whatever is I gel/acrylics and can't have them done anymore 😩 but totally agree on things that didn't happen no nail technican is going to point blank refuse your colour she just need content for Instagram 🥱

Reactions: 3
I’ve had a nail tech ask me if I’m really sure about a weird colour in the past but they wouldn’t refuse. If they keep the colour in stock they’ll use it

Reactions: 4
I’ve had a nail tech ask me if I’m really sure about a weird colour in the past but they wouldn’t refuse. If they keep the colour in stock they’ll use it
Does anyone know what nail shop she goes to? We should DM them and tell them Poppy is making story’s about them 🤣

Does anyone know what nail shop she goes to? We should DM them and tell them Poppy is making story’s about them 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.