Poppy Adams #15 Don’t you dare ask about cam, you know I only sleep with people in my fam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet she's a right slacker at work. I bet her colleagues hate being on with her.

Reactions: 6
By her own admission we know she only works a few hours a week. To regularly take Ubers there and back must take up a fair chunk of her wages. Jobs aren’t a social service, let someone else have the hours if yoh really don’t need the money

Reactions: 9
That tik tok is proof that she hasn't had a one night stand in a while, the fact she took a photo of proof, that's pathetic. I don't think she'd like it if a man took a photo of her in bed, she has no respect for anyone

Reactions: 13
That tik tok is proof that she hasn't had a one night stand in a while, the fact she took a photo of proof, that's pathetic. I don't think she'd like it if a man took a photo of her in bed, she has no respect for anyone
She’s the total type of person to do this. Urgh. Can you imagine if a man done that to her and she found out? She’d be going on a patriarchal rant 🙄 also embarrassing because she clearly only took it to send it to her mates to prove that she’s a sex goddess.

C9501469-0B7B-4065-83A5-7B6B21E13E8F.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
She’s the total type of person to do this. Urgh. Can you imagine if a man done that to her and she found out? She’d be going on a patriarchal rant 🙄 also embarrassing because she clearly only took it to send it to her mates to prove that she’s a sex goddess.

View attachment 1188601

Who the duck does this? What a sad witch.

I’d be genuinely fuming if someone did this to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Who the duck does this? What a sad witch.

I’d be genuinely fuming if someone did this to me.
This is something I might do when I was 19 at university I’ll admit it 😬 but only to send to friends. No way would I do this at 30 and then post it on a public forum to thousands of followers!

Reactions: 20

View attachment 1188601

Don’t think she has this on there anymore as I can’t find it. I did this once back in my Uni days to friends but it actually outed a cheat (I didn’t know obviously!) 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ I’ve never done it again.

Reactions: 1
And she moans about boundaries! Can you imagine if the roles were reversed, totally out of order

Reactions: 12
Absolutely disgusting behaviour that she has posted a photo of a fella in her bed, the impression created is that he has no idea he is being photographed, let alone posted on social media.

Flip the genders and see how acceptable it is, Poppy you twit.

Reactions: 11
Oh god the beg has actually posted it onto her Instagram, so bloody embarrassing 😭😭

She literally gives off the vibe that she’s still living life like a 16 year old. She’s so immature and mentally undeveloped it’s actually bizarre

Reactions: 8
This is what really infuriates me about her, she's not a size 22, we've all seen the unedited photos. I just hate all the lying, just say what size you actually are, it's deceiving and allegedly the label doesn't matter to these bopo insta twats.
View attachment 1184004
I think she’s gone a bit too far with the editing there 🤥🤥🤥

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.