Poppy Adams #15 Don’t you dare ask about cam, you know I only sleep with people in my fam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if loads of people have messaged about that guy helping with her suitcase. He was prob just being polite

Reactions: 9
I'm sick of the 'love that for me', calling inanimate objects she/he, 'such a vibe', the sniffing, the level of which she loves herself. I can't bear it, but yet I can't unfollow.
All of these plus “we move”.
duck off Poppy.

She has a cartoon silhouette 🤣 those shoes, man…

View attachment 1171678
Thing is, I also have size 9 feet that are very wide and my feet look nowhere near this big in pictures. Even if I’m wearing boots.
I don’t understand how they look so massive?

Reactions: 11
All of these plus “we move”.
duck off Poppy.

Thing is, I also have size 9 feet that are very wide and my feet look nowhere near this big in pictures. Even if I’m wearing boots.
I don’t understand how they look so massive?
Could her feet look massive, due to how she edits her photos? I've no idea if that would make her feet look bigger, buy it was just a thought.

Reactions: 5
Could her feet look massive, due to how she edits her photos? I've no idea if that would make her feet look bigger, buy it was just a thought.
That thought crossed my mind but I have no idea about how editing photos would effect it!

I’m also the same height as her but a size 18 (genuine not catfish 😂) so would have thought her feet would look like mine do - which is normal and not like clown feet!

Reactions: 1
I don’t think I have ever despised anyone more than her. From the moment she opens that gob of hers she just annoys me. As for her circle of friends they are all the bloody same. So self entitled and not a brain cell between them all

Reactions: 9
That thought crossed my mind but I have no idea about how editing photos would effect it!

I’m also the same height as her but a size 18 (genuine not catfish 😂) so would have thought her feet would look like mine do - which is normal and not like clown feet!
No idea if it's due to editing, unless it's the shoes she wears or the angles she poses in to look slimmer, she's an odd one

😑😑😑😑🤔 as if she would EVER wear this out of the house 🤨

5A5D9DE6-4C75-4444-9492-A7E53EFF8505.jpeg

🙄 she can probably walk 3 steps in those shoes, if that.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Who takes a pic with that weird pointy arse and those legs and thinks “yep, that looks good, onto IG it goes”
I know she can’t help the legs - although what happened to the magic treatment she was on? and I’m not saying she should cover them up but was that really the best shot of that dress she could get?

She wouldn’t leave the house wearing that dress or shoes so why does she put things like that, or actually why do people fall for it and be influenced to buy it… I love Hinders dress sense I’ve bought a few things she’s posted lately, love all her outfits 👌🏼

Reactions: 8
It looks like she's been reading here, addressing why she doesn't move back to Essex. I think she's got an account and has been posting on here.

Last edited:
  • Haha
😑😑😑😑🤔 as if she would EVER wear this out of the house 🤨

View attachment 1172519

🙄 she can probably walk 3 steps in those shoes, if that.
When's a ruched dress no longer a ruched dress ? When Poppy is wearing it in 2 sizes too small! And boobs hanging to the waist is never a good look! ...and we all know she ain't wearing that outside of her flat anytime soon so who is she trying to kid ? 😏

Reactions: 6
I think she said something about having really bad side effects from the medication she was on, it’s a shame because it seemed to work miracles

Reactions: 5
It looks like she's been reading here, addressing why she doesn't move back to Essex. I think she's got an account and has been posting on here.
Another day, another Uber. Can’t believe she’s back down south tomorrow AGAIN.

I just don’t understand how her heart belongs to Edinburgh, she’s never here 😂😂 and when she is she never ventures outside the city centre. I’d love to see her down some of the less desirable areas of Edinburgh, she’d soon be moving back to mummy and daddy. Moaning her life is chaotic and she’s always tired - that’s your choice Poppy.

• Haha
What was her reason? I’d go and look myself but she irritates the life out of me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.