Poppy Adams #15 Don’t you dare ask about cam, you know I only sleep with people in my fam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she said something about having really bad side effects from the medication she was on, it’s a shame because it seemed to work miracles
That is a shame for her, like you say it seemed to be working really well.

Reactions: 4
Her heart is in Edinburgh? Huh? So she likes how she has a cool place to live and a nice back drop
Not really a reason now is it
I can’t get my head round the travelling, that’s what boggles my mind the most!

Reactions: 8
Assuming the man even existed in the first place…he probably took pity and thought she couldn’t manage.
Probably seen her limp to the train when they boarded and thought she could use the help to get off. Instead she’s planning their life together 😂

• Haha
Assuming the man even existed in the first place…he probably took pity and thought she couldn’t manage.
Jesus anyone, man or woman who makes simple eye contact must be in love with her in her deluded head

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
So it is really big? I could only get a 20 which is normally ok but if it has no stretch will got up to a 22 for comfort?
yeah it’s roomy. I think it looks a lot better in pictures than in real life. It’s really bright and the pattern made my eyes go funny 😂

Reactions: 1
She also said something like this year was unusual as for the many trips to the south but it's all for the good. I still don't understand what she's doing in Edinburgh. Looks like the UsA students who spend one year in Europe, sometimes not even learning the language.

And be prepared for the annoying 30th birthday in autumn because she intends to make it last one entire month, as her mum made her sixtieth last for a year ! Lol

• Sick
Reactions: 7
She also said something like this year was unusual as for the many trips to the south but it's all for the good. I still don't understand what she's doing in Edinburgh. Looks like the UsA students who spend one year in Europe, sometimes not even learning the language.

And be prepared for the annoying 30th birthday in autumn because she intends to make it last one entire month, as her mum made her sixtieth last for a year ! Lol
She's bridesmaid for 3 ? friends so that's probably why she is back and forth for fittings etc...Still a ridiculous waste of time and her parents money and it's criminal that she doesn't think that is the case but we all know what a spoilt selfish woman child she is so it's not a shock that she thinks it's funny !

She's bridesmaid for 3 ? friends so that's probably why she is back and forth for fittings etc...Still a ridiculous waste of time and her parents money and it's criminal that she doesn't think that is the case but we all know what a spoilt selfish woman child she is so it's not a shock that she thinks it's funny !
I can't believe she has that many friends

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
For most people with responsibilities and living to an actual budget they can’t go to everything their invited to. You have to compromise. Not Poppy though 🌝

I think she said something about having really bad side effects from the medication she was on, it’s a shame because it seemed to work miracles
I doubt it’s true that it stopped working, she’s just doing things that she shouldn’t be doing while trying to sort her skin out. Apparently she can’t drink alcohol while taking it and she is always drinking alcohol, I don’t think scented scrubs, shower gels etc help and she’s also a twit that sprayed hairspray all over her badly inflamed skin to take a photo in an outfit she had one for like 10mins

• Heart
Much like the weight loss surgery really. She just isn’t willing to put any effort into it or even follow instructions she’s been given.

Reactions: 12
I doubt it’s true that it stopped working, she’s just doing things that she shouldn’t be doing while trying to sort her skin out. Apparently she can’t drink alcohol while taking it and she is always drinking alcohol, I don’t think scented scrubs, shower gels etc help and she’s also a twit that sprayed hairspray all over her badly inflamed skin to take a photo in an outfit she had one for like 10mins
Um, so I have psoriasis and arthritis... Same as Poppy. I started on one medication that worked at the start but after a year on it and increasing the dosage up to the max level the side effects were horrible. So I'm now moved onto injections which I'm administering myself.

Not defending her, just an explanation... She is still a plonker

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.