Poppy Adams #15 Don’t you dare ask about cam, you know I only sleep with people in my fam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a narcissist....honestly. All these men don't fancy her she just loves herself so much that she thinks they do.

Reactions: 5
To be fair to her, I appreciated her stories about a seat belt extender and taking the anxiety away from it. I think that’s quite a nice thing for her to share.

Reactions: 19
To be fair to her, I appreciated her stories about a seat belt extender and taking the anxiety away from it. I think that’s quite a nice thing for her to share.
She will clearly need a seat belt extension!

Whilst I appreciate some people have anxiety about fitting into seats, personally I think you already know the answer to that before you get on a flight so I'm not sure who is kidding who, so asking for a seat belt extension is necessary. During my pregnancy I needed one and after for a few flights, you ask as you board and they hand it to you straight away or ask you for your seat number and then bring it to you. Long gone are the days of being shamed or embarrassed. The last BA flight I went on with a friend who needed one, they had a cupboard full right next to them as we boarded and they greeted us, the belt was rolled up and they handed it to her ..no awkward looks or pauses.

I’m glad she made a point of saying that while you can buy your own belt extenders, a lot of airlines don’t accept them. If you’re too embarrassed to ask for a belt extender, how much more embarrassing will it be when you’re told you can’t use your own and they have to bring you one anyway.

Reactions: 3
I’m glad she made a point of saying that while you can buy your own belt extenders, a lot of airlines don’t accept them. If you’re too embarrassed to ask for a belt extender, how much more embarrassing will it be when you’re told you can’t use your own and they have to bring you one anyway.
Yes that's an important fact especially when you've got the likes of Callie Thorpe and Laura Ferry encouraging people to buy their own.

• Wow
There’s a plus size women on Instagram (I cannot remember her name sorry) but she travels a lot and always discusses how to make things more comfortable for plus size people who would like to travel and she had discussed the seat belt extender last year

Reactions: 1
Yes, it's for security reasons. Super important. I didn't even know you could buy one and it was accepted I am astonished.

Yes that's an important fact especially when you've got the likes of Callie Thorpe and Laura Ferry encouraging people to buy their own.
That’s quite misleading as I’d say more airlines don’t allow them that do. I suppose it depends on whether the flight attendants notice it or not. There’s a huge difference between it being allowed and simply getting away with using one without being noticed.

Reactions: 6
There’s a plus size women on Instagram (I cannot remember her name sorry) but she travels a lot and always discusses how to make things more comfortable for plus size people who would like to travel and she had discussed the seat belt extender last year
Kirsty Leanne travels?

Where is she even going? Has she said!? Assuming NOT down south as she’s flying this time…

Where is she even going? Has she said!? Assuming NOT down south as she’s flying this time…
Just had a look on my flight radar app (yes, I'm a sad twit!) and a BA flight from Edinburgh has just landed at London City Airport. So i'm assuming that's the flight she was on.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Just had a look on my flight radar app (yes, I'm a sad twit!) and a BA flight from Edinburgh has just landed at London City Airport. So i'm assuming that's the flight she was on.
She's literally flown from Edinburgh to London instead of taking the train! 🙄

• Wow
I love that app!! 🙋🏻‍♀️ Sad twit here too!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I wonder if Millie made them take a flight because she couldn’t hack a 4+ hour train journey with Poppy 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.