Poppy Adams #15 Don’t you dare ask about cam, you know I only sleep with people in my fam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know what is going on at the moment with this and the Jess thread and people trying to moderate them 🤷🏼‍♀️😂
I agree ! People randomly popping up and trying to say what can be discussed and how it's discussed...if you don't like a comment scroll on by!

Reactions: 6
I don't know what is going on at the moment with this and the Jess thread and people trying to moderate them 🤷🏼‍♀️😂
No hate - just curious. Do you know her IRL?
Can I just ask why you dislike her so much?
(Again no hate, just genuinely curious 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No hate - just curious. Do you know her IRL?
Can I just ask why you dislike her so much?
(Again no hate, just genuinely curious 😂)
No, thank God. I despise her because she's a twit. I think the majority on here feel the same about her, as bagpuss said have you read the thread?
I'm fed up of people asking me why I don't like her, it's pretty obvious. I'll have to start asking all these people who keep coming on and defending her why they like her so much? I'm sure a lot of these new accounts that have popped up today have been started by the twit 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m fat too and plenty of men fancied me back in the day, still do actually. People who say men don’t fancy larger women have no idea what they’re talking about and are projecting their fears about their own bodies onto others.

As for Poppy, it’s her catfishing and often vile personality that make her unattractive.
100% this. For the ladies that are doubting themselves over the size comments, please don’t. Fat does not equal ugly or unattractive. Think about why you have been attracted to partners in the past… looks only last so long and then it’s personality, hence why poppy can’t hold down a relationship

Reactions: 12
I'm sick of the 'love that for me', calling inanimate objects she/he, 'such a vibe', the sniffing, the level of which she loves herself. I can't bear it, but yet I can't unfollow.

Reactions: 23
Does anyone wonder if it’s all just an act and once the phone gets put down she just sits bored shitless, lonely and sad?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Poppy is not body positive and she does not like being fat. This is a woman who has had TWO weight loss surgeries, unfortunately for poppy her lazy AF attitude and her gross habits are the reason she is still fat. Of course there are men out there who like larger bodies, we all have our preferences! I don’t understand why everyone is all of a sudden taking these comments to heart. If someone said that no man would ever want a brunette girlfriend (I am brunette) I would simply laugh it off?
Poppy does not like being this fat, it is why she is constantly telling her stories about all these men who want her, she is trying to prove that she is a wanted woman and also if I want to comment on the fact that a young 30yr old woman whose stomach is nearly down to her knees because of her gross eating habits than I absolutely will 🙃🙃🙃

Reactions: 10
I bet she only bought it because hinder had it in her basket. Yes hinder influenced me. I have sent it back though. AS ITS A TENT WITH BALLOON ARMS AND NOT TRUE TO SIZE
So it is really big? I could only get a 20 which is normally ok but if it has no stretch will got up to a 22 for comfort?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.