Poppy Adams #15 Don’t you dare ask about cam, you know I only sleep with people in my fam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just had a quick look on train line and it seems to be about £140 return
Her train fare must outweigh the minimal amount she earns working 2 days a week, she doesn’t even appear to work full shifts.

Reactions: 7
If she's doing well on Instagram, why does she need to work two half days in a shop? She apparently doesn't need this job to live and travel.
Unless it has something to do with her claiming benefits but I don't know your system.
Strange.

Reactions: 6
I stand with her in this. We saw how she waddles. That’s not common, even not in fat folks. So clearly her hip is quite bad. I guess she’s not able to work for longer and more.

On how many other influencer-threads do I read „She’s lost touch completely. She‘d really benefit even from the smallest part time job.“ That’s exactly what Poppy does. In this I support her. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I stand with her in this. We saw how she waddles. That’s not common, even not in fat folks. So clearly her hip is quite bad. I guess she’s not able to work for longer and more.

On how many other influencer-threads do I read „She’s lost touch completely. She‘d really benefit even from the smallest part time job.“ That’s exactly what Poppy does. In this I support her. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Certainly but I think she does it because she's obliged (and not obliged like us for living).

There are all kinds of jobs compatible for disabled people (depending on the disability of course and on the good will of the employers...). Working in a shop is not the easiest (always standing or moving). If she can't do what she studied for, she could do training courses and work in something else.

But Poppy thinks she's an artist, although she's just a spoiled lazy duck. She always has energy to go out on day or night, drink and eat massively. It's OK for her hip then.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Didn’t she say when she got the job a few months ago that it was to give her some structure and regular human contact? Doesn’t appear to have worked, Poppy.

Reactions: 8
Didn’t she say when she got the job a few months ago that it was to give her some structure and regular human contact? Doesn’t appear to have worked, Poppy.
Yeah and so that she left the flat a few times a week, otherwise she would go long periods not leaving the house.

Reactions: 3
She doesn't seem to have any Scottish friend also, if her colleagues are even Scottish. (In London before the Brexit, in many shops the assistants were not British but young Europeans).

Reactions: 1
All employers must make reasonable adjustments in the workplace. Her hips aren’t the reason she doesn’t work any more than she does, she’s just a lazy entitled twit. Hips seem to function fine when she’s pulling ridiculous poses for “sexy” photos.

Reactions: 14
I’m disabled with physical disabilities and many other health issues, including heart, severe asthma, cancer (in remission) and I use a walking aid. I work full time, I’ve worked from the age of 12, 3 jobs when I was at college, full time working 2 jobs, then I went to Uni and whilst I was at Uni had another 2 jobs and then full time since. Employers have to provide reasonable adjustments.
Personally, I think she works as it’s part of her benefit conditions, I’m not 100% certain but I’m sure you have to prove that you are looking for work if not working at all, so by working 2 part days a week, she will hit the criteria for benefits.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
There is no way she is earning £2-£3k a sponsored post as she would 100% of bought herself a new car to save herself from any form of walking

Reactions: 6
Not checked in on here for a while due to life but I’ve just seen poppys stories and that 1000% never happened… 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Add it to the list of things that never actually happened but our poppy made up in her head

Reactions: 8
She’s the girl that men shag but don’t tell anyone they have because they’re embarrassed and ashamed. There are some men out there that will shag anything, including the likes of knee belly Piggy. I mean Poppy.
When it comes to a point of slating her because of her size/stomach it really is trolling rather than judging someone's personality traits and actions and discussing them with others.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
When it comes to a point of slating her because of her size/stomach it really is trolling rather than judging someone's personality traits and actions and discussing them with others.
This. I personally think she's absolutely gorgeous looking, plenty of guys don't care about size/weight. Not sure why her being fat means her stories about getting hit on must be lies.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.