Poppy Adams #15 Don’t you dare ask about cam, you know I only sleep with people in my fam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She probably does have one night stands. Plenty of men out there want a shag. Her size has nothing to do with it
Nah. Most men are not animals and have some criteria, at least enough to get excited lol.
Poppy has some criteria too.

Reactions: 2
I receive PIP and my god was it hard to get 5”6 months of forms, phone calls & f2f interviews - I highly doubt she’d get it at all unless she’s completely lied on her application & interview. If she has lied she’s stupid to be posting all of her stories showing her cooking, walking & working without any help. I use walking aids everyday & I require a lot of help & care from family & friends - I can’t even cook a meal on my own as I have tremors and regularly burn / cut myself I can’t shower or bath on my own, I can’t drive or read because I’m partially sighted but I only get lower on both care & mobility. If she get higher on either aspect I would be utterly fuming.

Also this is not a woe is me post. I have a bloody wonderful life and I’m v lucky - it’s just to show how hard it is to get pip and if you look at our pops lifestyle she’s bloody fine 🙄.
I’m talking about the mobility component for Poppy, not the daily living, which obviously is what you need.

Yeah ok.
what person says that to another person? Even if you think it. No one would actually say that!
Exactly and especially to that twit

Nah. Most men are not animals and have some criteria, at least enough to get excited lol.
Poppy has some criteria too.
I can't imagine anyone finding her attractive enough to get it up for her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah ok.
what person says that to another person? Even if you think it. No one would actually say that!
Even if someone did say it, to repeat it is so bleeping up your own arse it takes it to new levels, even for Poppy.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Yeah ok.
I get it said to me all the time!

🤥

Even if someone did say it, to repeat it is so bleeping up your own arse it takes it to new levels, even for Poppy.
this is it, it’s one thing to be flattered when someone compliments you, but to tell all and sundry about it is on another level! 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m talking about the mobility component for Poppy, not the daily living, which obviously is what you need.
I receive the lower part of mobility also - but because I’m not always reliant on my chair I don’t qualify for the higher part. If she receives high part mobility she’s saying she can’t walk less than 20 meters without some form of mobility aid which she regularly shows herself doing - like I said she either is defrauding the disability system or is likely to be getting the lower part of mobility only which is £23 (ish) a week and is obviously not funding her bi weekly trips home. So the top up must becoming from the bank of mum and dad.

Reactions: 4
She willingly put hairspray on her psoriasis covered legs???? She needs help! I’ve never known anyone to be so… odd.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Why is she wishing everyone a happy Sunday at 5pm? Poppy, love, the day is almost over!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not sure if people have seen this but she's returning to Edinburgh tomorrow and said that she's actually coming back down to Essex LATER IN THE WEEK.

I cannot actually bleeping cope with her. Her completely distorted and privileged life, whilst the country is suffering a significant cost of living crisis, is disgusting.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Not sure if people have seen this but she's returning to Edinburgh tomorrow and said that she's actually coming back down to Essex LATER IN THE WEEK.

I cannot actually bleeping cope with her. Her completely distorted and privileged life, whilst the country is suffering a significant cost of living crisis, is disgusting.
Why doesn’t she just move?! There’s clearly duck all for her in Edinburgh it’s plain to see! Take your shitey photos in Essex Pops I’m sure your brother can find you someone’s door step to stand in for it

Why doesn’t she just move?! There’s clearly duck all for her in Edinburgh it’s plain to see! Take your shitey photos in Essex Pops I’m sure your brother can find you someone’s door step to stand in for it
I’ve said it before but she’s literally there for the photo opportunities I reckon.

there’s nothing wrong with being like I tried living there and it didn’t work out. The amount she spends on coming back to Essex is insane. Most people would struggle to afford the train once a year let alone twice a week!

As if she said “life’s a bit crazy at the minute”
😮😂 she’s bloody deluded

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Because she would have to move back in with her parents! I doubt they will fund a flat for her in Essex when she has a bedroom in their house! Doesn't go with the fake image she puts out there! She wants everyone to think she's living her best independent life in Edinburgh when the reality is bank of mum and dad are footing the bill for most of it!

Would love to know how much it costs in train fair! It won’t be cheap it’s a fair journey!

Poppy, I'd say it's hard for you to be sexy full stop.
Screenshot_20220404-082121.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.