Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hannahemilie

So it is really big? I could only get a 20 which is normally ok but if it has no stretch will got up to a 22 for comfort?
yeah it’s roomy. I think it looks a lot better in pictures than in real life. It’s really bright and the pattern made my eyes go funny 😂

Reactions: 1

Romy

VIP Member
Oh just not say your size!
I don’t know why everyone needs to tell everyone the size they are wearing these days. It’s obvious if someone is plus size.
These instahuns can literally just say I think you should size up, down etc and no mention of what they are wearing. It really isn’t helpful for anyone. People just compare themselves more
Chloeincurve don't say her size if I remember well.

LilToes

VIP Member
Meet our talent LOL.
I recognise the 2 top girls from averts but that's it
Oh god she has the same management are scammy greedy 🙄 she has a ITS collection so I wouldn’t be overly surprised now if brotherlover got offered a deal

Romy

VIP Member
Oh my God, she really is the ultimate catfish!

There is no nice way of saying this, but this is Tattle so I’m just going to forge ahead! 😂 I don’t believe her claims about all these one night stands she has at all. Knowing how shallow a lot of men are, it just seems inconceivable to me that someone’s whose gut hangs down almost to their knees has got men chucking themselves at her. I really don’t mean to sound horrible, it’s just that it completely flies in the face of my own experience of being plus size.
I don't believe her either because she would have told her followers each time, but

-on Tinder they can see her photos and know what to expect (she shew her Tinder photos last time and you could see her size and all). To each his own.

-her boyfriends are hardly models themselves (I know people can still be picky regardless but still).

Furnessian

VIP Member
Maybe she is, I can’t imagine her going to a gig on her own.

There was someone sat next to her on the train, they leaned into her and she didn’t show them.
Oh well spotted. I’m sure all will be revealed later

Romy

VIP Member
Let’s be blunt, whichever swimwear attire she chooses, nothing will help or disguise her shape. I actually feel sorry for her, almost.
Swimwear can't do miracles anyway. The important is to feel at your ease and able to move without suddenly flashing an unexpected part of your body😅

Niki14

I hate to be the one who says it but I believe she's a gg. I wrote it on jess's page about the group boob or bust and you'd be so surprised at your correct size!

Youokayhun23

Chatty Member
And if I remember correctly she barely gave the last lot a good go because she had some side effects? She stopped taking them very soon after starting them even though they immediately cleared up her skin. I'm assuming the side effects must've been bad?
Yes she didn't give it much chance to settle but I'm assuming her doctor said stop?!

Em_

VIP Member
It looks like Millie's cousin is the half sister of Rochelle Humes. I think it's the one who went on love island. Twatster doesn't follow her, which surprises me as I thought she'd be all over her.

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
I’ve flown return London to Edinburgh for less than £50. It’s way cheaper and quicker than train
It used to be but a direct flight with BA she won't have got anything cheaper than £100 ...depends if she bought a return tooo ...wouldnt surprise me if she goes back on the train..she has a railcard so her train tickets will be cheaper but even so she is wasting hundreds a month on train fares..

I find that a bit snakey on his part like he obviously dumped her judging by her reaction at the time. So he can’t ‘like’ her that much! I would block him😂 to save face

P.s there are a lot of men on my blocked list #pettyforlife 😂
It shows he liked her looks but her personality not enough to stay with her. 😅 I somehow like that he does this. I find it appreciative and nice and on friendly and fair terms towards an ex and I find it helps her saving her face.

Em_

VIP Member
It doesn't sound like she'll be meeting Jess tonight, I thought she might have arranged to go out with her after the gig.

Robbie09

VIP Member
If it was to do with the side effects then fair enough but she still doesn’t help herself with the harsh body scrubs (I don’t have psoriasis but I do have sensitive skin I know it’s not the same but I’d say it would be worse on someone with psoriasis as bad as hers), scented lotions, bath bombs hairspray sprayed directly onto her legs. How can she be coming 30 and be stupid to spray hairspray on a bad flare up 😬😬

I read this with her speaking it in my head 😩🤣
Me too lol