Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mooseknuckle

VIP Member
She’s the total type of person to do this. Urgh. Can you imagine if a man done that to her and she found out? She’d be going on a patriarchal rant 🙄 also embarrassing because she clearly only took it to send it to her mates to prove that she’s a sex goddess.

View attachment 1188601

Don’t think she has this on there anymore as I can’t find it. I did this once back in my Uni days to friends but it actually outed a cheat (I didn’t know obviously!) 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ I’ve never done it again.

Reactions: 1

Clementine

VIP Member
Thank you everyone for filling me in! Couldn’t get my head around that story 🙃 Poppy’s such a character.

• Haha

LilToes

VIP Member
There’s a plus size women on Instagram (I cannot remember her name sorry) but she travels a lot and always discusses how to make things more comfortable for plus size people who would like to travel and she had discussed the seat belt extender last year

dotty2888

As if she’s on Instagram stories talking about how fat people want to be sexy and chic when she cuts about Edinburgh dressed like either a Sticky Bandit or wedged into a jizz and sweat covered Lycra dress that makes her look like an overstuffed sausage!

She’s about as chic as a fucking claw hammer.
Sticky bandit 🤣🤣🤣

Loobloo

VIP Member
She's lazy, she gets buses or Ubers everywhere, she never walks. I think she made it up about nearly missing the train, it was probably a pre-recorded story.
I can't understand why she's not staying in Newcastle, it's a great night out.
It certainly is and lots of photo opportunities for her 'content' as the city centre is beautiful!

Retro80s

VIP Member
I'd say cheaper than the train.

I know, I can't believe she did a big sermon about seatbelt extenders and made out she was going on holiday somewhere, when she was just going back to Essex.
You’re probably right. Wonder if she’ll fly it on her own in future now knowing she can fit in the seats and doesn’t need an extender?

Loubell83

VIP Member
Could her feet look massive, due to how she edits her photos? I've no idea if that would make her feet look bigger, buy it was just a thought.
That thought crossed my mind but I have no idea about how editing photos would effect it!

I’m also the same height as her but a size 18 (genuine not catfish 😂) so would have thought her feet would look like mine do - which is normal and not like clown feet!

Retro80s

VIP Member
Had to laugh at her saying she’s never felt so confident in her life with all the “compliments’’ they got. Poppy you love yourself hun, a little too much for an obnoxious twat.

I’m beginning to wonder if she receives disability benefits. Not sure how much she would get but where is all this money coming from..
She probably gets PIP for her hip (haha that tickled me😂)
If she gets the enhanced mobility component, that’s £64.50 a week. I’d have thought if she did get this though she’d have a car rather than the cash?

LilToes

VIP Member
That free sofa poppy got looks like it’s out of shape already, did anyone else notice this on her tiktok?

There's being fat and have the state of her body.
At her age, she's already done two surgeries to lose weight and there she is, eating and drinking badly all the time.
But lying, always.
Totally catfish and fake positive. Also, if she was a nice girl and not such an idiot, I'd certainly see her with better eyes.

P.S If you follow her, you know she'd tell if she was seing someone at the moment it happens, even for a one night stand, she ALWAYS tell.

I think there are a lot of men fancying big girls in Britain actually.
So it's being fat and having cellulite and psoriasis that's the issue? Not sure losing weight would fix those.

• Angry

BettyBeau

VIP Member
Wa
Who the fuck eats such a heavy meal at 11pm 😫 and IN BED! Disgusting. You think she’d have an aversion to eating in bed after Archie boy binned her off for that very thing! 😐
Wait what Archie dumped her for eating in bed. What was she eating?

Diddikins

VIP Member
It looks like she's been reading here, addressing why she doesn't move back to Essex. I think she's got an account and has been posting on here.
What was her reason? I’d go and look myself but she irritates the life out of me.

Charsior

I bet she only bought it because hinder had it in her basket. Yes hinder influenced me. I have sent it back though. AS ITS A TENT WITH BALLOON ARMS AND NOT TRUE TO SIZE
So it is really big? I could only get a 20 which is normally ok but if it has no stretch will got up to a 22 for comfort?

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
Her brother is a Tattler 😂 just watched his stories from last night and he says “she doesn’t even know what day of the week it is” - ain’t that the truth 😂 also when she says about the free food and drink they got on the plane 🤦🏻‍♀️ How can she eat all of that!?
It was a 45 min flight, I think they took food on with them!