Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Romy

VIP Member
She doesn't seem to have any Scottish friend also, if her colleagues are even Scottish. (In London before the Brexit, in many shops the assistants were not British but young Europeans).

Reactions: 1

Skye green

Chatty Member
There’s a plus size women on Instagram (I cannot remember her name sorry) but she travels a lot and always discusses how to make things more comfortable for plus size people who would like to travel and she had discussed the seat belt extender last year
Kirsty Leanne travels?

Reactions: 1

uglybettybetty

VIP Member
I’ve had a nail tech ask me if I’m really sure about a weird colour in the past but they wouldn’t refuse. If they keep the colour in stock they’ll use it
Does anyone know what nail shop she goes to? We should DM them and tell them Poppy is making story’s about them 🤣

I’ve had a nail tech ask me if I’m really sure about a weird colour in the past but they wouldn’t refuse. If they keep the colour in stock they’ll use it
Does anyone know what nail shop she goes to? We should DM them and tell them Poppy is making story’s about them 🤣

Furnessian

VIP Member
Meet our talent LOL.
I recognise the 2 top girls from averts but that's it
Is it one of those agencies that provides, well, what used to be called “Ugly Models”?

I’m not saying any of the people shown in that screenshot are ugly but it used to be a kind of catch-all for “ordinary” models and extras.

Em_

VIP Member
That thought crossed my mind but I have no idea about how editing photos would effect it!

I’m also the same height as her but a size 18 (genuine not catfish 😂) so would have thought her feet would look like mine do - which is normal and not like clown feet!
No idea if it's due to editing, unless it's the shoes she wears or the angles she poses in to look slimmer, she's an odd one