Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Freefalling

VIP Member
She’s the total type of person to do this. Urgh. Can you imagine if a man done that to her and she found out? She’d be going on a patriarchal rant 🙄 also embarrassing because she clearly only took it to send it to her mates to prove that she’s a sex goddess.

View attachment 1188601

Shocking! Horrendous taking this but posting on SM 🤯 wonder what happened to him? She can't hold onto friends or men

Reactions: 2

Retro80s

VIP Member
They flew from Edinburgh to London?!

How much would that have cost? 🤯

Last edited:

Em_

VIP Member
I'm rubbish at spotting if a photo has been photoshopped. I think the one has as the dado rail looks bendy to me. Please excuse my rubbish drawing on the photos.

Screenshot_20220330-125436~2.png

Screenshot_20220330-125436~3.png

• Wow

Em_

VIP Member
Looks like somebody needs some money, so best get those aff links in.
I can't say I've ever seen her wear a floral dress.
Screenshot_20220419-130049.png

Chip1984

VIP Member
It's not really a Van Gogh exhibition though😂 It looks more like a theme park. It's a total different experience.
Oh I know, I'd just would've liked to have seen it. I've been to the museum in Amsterdam and I loved it ❤

• Heart

Romy

VIP Member
Or the man was just shy and Poppy "the introvert" can't stand shy men.

So in any case, piss off Poppy !

Em_

VIP Member
think it looks that way because she's stood in the corner? doesn't mean it's still not shopped tho lol
Maybe that's it, I have no idea. I know she edits her photos, so she looks half the size so thought this may have been one.

erfm

This is what really infuriates me about her, she's not a size 22, we've all seen the unedited photos. I just hate all the lying, just say what size you actually are, it's deceiving and allegedly the label doesn't matter to these bopo insta twats.
View attachment 1184004
I think she’s gone a bit too far with the editing there 🤥🤥🤥