Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
In the phot where she’s thinner she looks great, i find her face/eyes really beautiful but she has the worst personality ever

Reactions: 2

uglybettybetty

VIP Member
Such a vibe. Totally a vibe. What a vibe! 😂

I mean she could have worn this beauty, her caption even says all it needs is a cocktail. The straps on this make me laugh. They look like the handles on a canvas tote bag that keep sliding off your shoulder View attachment 1183487

or what about this one that she loved 🙄Perfect for your best friend’s birthday party.
View attachment 1183492
her legs here are giving cornbeef

• Haha

Romy

VIP Member
I'm hoping for some drama

Ha, is it? It's still next to Essex isn't it? They are still down south at the same time. I'm suspicious that he's gone down to London, when she's in Essex. They could be back together? He could show up on her tinder? I need to get a life.
Tbf, she's always in Essex.

Diddikins

VIP Member
I know this is the Poppy thread and I don't know you, but would we know who the footballer is?
Could you imagine if a footballer followed Poppy, she'd be beyond unbearable.
You’d probably have to have followed a team he played for. Definitely not a household name.

Diddikins

VIP Member
I live in East London and it would take me, with normal traffic, 40-50 mins to get to Leigh on Sea which is where Poppy lives.

areyouokhunz

Chatty Member
You can definitely tell she has dangerously yo-yoed her body far too much! I guess with having a skin condition as well has made the skin more prone to sagging?

scotsgirl51

Chatty Member
I find it very sad that the content that she and the likes of Laura Ferry post . They can’t have many friends of sense of purpose in their life with the time they spend drivelling utter shite out of their mouths

CrapEars

VIP Member
Who takes a pic with that weird pointy arse and those legs and thinks “yep, that looks good, onto IG it goes”
I know she can’t help the legs - although what happened to the magic treatment she was on? and I’m not saying she should cover them up but was that really the best shot of that dress she could get?

Reactions: 1

LilToes

VIP Member
I’m DESPERATE to know for sure who is holding her blanket / towel at the back 😩!! Is it her dad? Brother? Brad? Some cheeky link she met on Tinder last night and rode into oblivion back at her parent’s house? I MUST KNOW.
Are they not holding the bra so she could get a selfie in it? It looks like they are holding the bottom of it together not that it sounds any better 😅

Reactions: 1