Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loobloo

VIP Member
God she's an absolute stinker still sitting in her makeup after a bath and at this time of night.

Reactions: 3

Furnessian

VIP Member
How does she eat so much and still lose weight? Didn’t she have most of her stomach removed? Where does it all go? I know everyone is different but I would gain weight if I ate what she does and I’ve not had weightloss surgery.

Reactions: 3

Instagram Sham

Love how she says she's ' working ' with Glossy box ...err noo..they will send her a free box every month which she will open on cam and fake pretend how amazing all the products are, then chuck them into a drawer never to be seen again! I subscribe to them and with her psoriasis I doubt she can use at least 1 or 2 of the items included ! Always makes me eye roll when they pretend they have been using the stuff for years ...Jess is another one who does the same and that awful Ash is a recent recruit for them too!

FYI ...if you do subscribe be aware their customer service is shocking and boxes to paying customers ( the instahuns get priority 🙄) are sent out late pretty much every month! Money is taken quickly on 1st of month and boxes are supposed to arrive after 5th ...I've had boxes arrive after the 20th, no real apology from Glossybox, they blame covid and staff shortage..
If you’re in the market for a Beauty box subscription then the look fantastic box is much better value. Brands in glossybox I found to be quite budget!

Reactions: 2

Diddikins

VIP Member
Losing 6 stone in 18 months. She could of done that by just restricting calories and not having major surgery?
But that way the onus would be on her to put the work in. Even after major surgery that restricts the amount she can eat, she’s still eating the wrong things and not exercising.
Edit: sorry, TWO major surgeries.

Romy

VIP Member
She probably does have one night stands. Plenty of men out there want a shag. Her size has nothing to do with it
Nah. Most men are not animals and have some criteria, at least enough to get excited lol.
Poppy has some criteria too.

Em_

VIP Member
In that video she looks around the same size as Jessontheplussize and she’s definitely a 28, I think poppy is another one who is indenial about her true size and I think she lies about her size because she says 22 but I don’t believe her. She looks way way bigger. In that video she looks like how she did before the WLS, but honestly scary to see just how much she edits her photos. She probably uses that app that stretches out the photo
She does, well I'd say she's a lost a little bit if weight due to her face looking slimmer, but then again as you said above she probably stretches it out

Chip1984

VIP Member
I'm actually jealous of Poppy for once because she's gone to the Van Gogh Alive Exhibition. Bet she won't have appreciated it as much as I would've 🙄

• Heart
I can’t with those two twats talking about the compliments they received. 🙄🙄🙄 also can someone please explain to me how I’m currently working TWO jobs because I’m saving for a holiday yet I have no spare money at the end of the week and this idiot works 2 hours a week and is able to just freely go out shopping and buy doc martens? It actually enrages me
I think Jess said Poppy was claiming benefits. She can’t be declaring her earnings for being an ‘influencer’.

Youokayhun23

Chatty Member
I was on the same meds for years and they will so good!!! Some wide effects but nothing I couldn't cope with and the good outweighed the bad. Obviously everyone's different though

Instafamous1

VIP Member
It shows he liked her looks but her personality not enough to stay with her. 😅 I somehow like that he does this. I find it appreciative and nice and on friendly and fair terms towards an ex and I find it helps her saving her face.
😂😂that’s true I suppose they were only together 5 mins so can’t have that much hard feeling
Plus thinking about it she prob keeps him on there so she can seduce him with her sexy undies pics 😂

• Sick