Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
She’s going to a gig tonight which I’m assuming has been booked a while but hasn’t bought a train ticket yet, so it will be way more expensive than it should be

Reactions: 3

Pumpkinpie0991

VIP Member
Yes, I hadn't thought of that, they don't need to say their size. I think it would be better if they don't say their size, if they are only going to lie about it
Isn’t it funny though how the likes of Jess and Poppy are claiming to be a specific size .. yet smaller size people are coming out with more of a forget size motto as it should be (especially those wearing Zara for example) due to wearing a size 8 in some brands and wearing a 14 in others. Who gives a shit what size as your not a set size when across from the border buying from all these different shops/brands.

you’d think bopo would band together (pardon the pun) but it’s weird how the bigger people (not all but most of these annoying cash hungry ones) are trying to remain a size 20/22 but really if it was to fit correctly and comfortably would be a 26. When the smaller/mid are now more refreshing saying forget the size/number.

just what I’m noticing especially over the last few years.

I’ve just been twisting in Jess’s page who she’s clearly lying about her size and tbh she doesn’t need to and rather than lie why not just wear a bigger size/don’t tell your audience/just tell them the sizes range from A to Z and try whatever fits comfortably

Furnessian

VIP Member
Absolutely this! I have a few friends who are PT’s and to build up their businesses they followed people recommended to them on Insta/people in the local area/big influencers.

Actually thinking about it this isn’t PT specific it’s just how you build a business on Insta!
Exactly, it’ll be part of some software thing to build businesses. She is so narcissistic.

Hinchy’s Tamagotchi

Has she though or has she affiliate linked and sent them all back 🤔

Why would you put on a dirty dress for a night out if you have a plethora of dresses to choose from? Makes no sense!
I must admit I have wondered that, & not just about Poppy. A lot of ‘fashion’ influencers seem to do reels & grid posts with clothes you never see them in day to day on their stories.

Em_

VIP Member
I think you can pay to see read messages plus who has liked you. I don't pay ...if they like me they will message me, i dont need to pay for that!
For someone happy to be single she's very invested in her Tinder account if she's paying for the extra bits!
She definitely is. I agree with you, why do you need to pay, just see who replies to your messages or who messages you first. I do think she's desperate and I imagine men will pick up on that.

Absolutely this! I have a few friends who are PT’s and to build up their businesses they followed people recommended to them on Insta/people in the local area/big influencers.

Actually thinking about it this isn’t PT specific it’s just how you build a business on Insta!
I think is, I ahve loads of children's hand made accounts trying to follow me on insta, because I follow so many.

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
Didn’t she say when she got the job a few months ago that it was to give her some structure and regular human contact? Doesn’t appear to have worked, Poppy.
Yeah and so that she left the flat a few times a week, otherwise she would go long periods not leaving the house.

Em_

VIP Member
I’m a 20 now after being a 32+ for a lot of my adult life and I feel tiny. Don’t look it, though. I look like a 20 and wouldn't expect anyone else to think I looked tiny. Hopefully that was a Tattler or someone else taking the piss because her catfishing is extreme today
It really is. I think she could make some people feel really bad about themselves, especially younger girls.
I thought it was someone genuinely saying that she looked tiny.