Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Robbie09

VIP Member
Nice to see the black denim skirt getting a shout-out. I was in danger of forgetting all about how scruffy and hideous it is but have now been reminded.

Those t-shirts are awful, right? It’s not just me being an old fogey?
She just thinks she’s edgy and cool lol

Reactions: 3

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
I was on the same meds for years and they will so good!!! Some wide effects but nothing I couldn't cope with and the good outweighed the bad. Obviously everyone's different though
And if I remember correctly she barely gave the last lot a good go because she had some side effects? She stopped taking them very soon after starting them even though they immediately cleared up her skin. I'm assuming the side effects must've been bad?

Em_

VIP Member
You just know she's one of those that wears clothes til they walk themselves to the washing machine plus sprays the crotch area with perfume instead of washing 🤢
She's totally that person 🤮🤢
I could never imagine going out in the same outfit the day after, she's rank!

frann13y

I hate to be the one who says it but I believe she's a gg. I wrote it on jess's page about the group boob or bust and you'd be so surprised at your correct size!
100% this, also cup size only tells you half the story. a GG on a 28 back would be very very different

Sozhun

VIP Member
Imagine having no actual friends so you have to take a date to a gig that you’ve already bought 2 tickets for 🫠

• Haha

Diddikins

VIP Member
I’m glad she made a point of saying that while you can buy your own belt extenders, a lot of airlines don’t accept them. If you’re too embarrassed to ask for a belt extender, how much more embarrassing will it be when you’re told you can’t use your own and they have to bring you one anyway.

Em_

VIP Member
Funny that…
I've literally just come straight over here with the same screenshot after seeing her story. Never has a truer word been spoken by Poppy

She's got sex on the mind today, she needs to get one of her many vibrators out.
I know it was a one night stand, but he probably never saw you again because of your vile personality and I doubt he thinks about you farting during sex.
Screenshot_20220413-174452.png

Last edited: