Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Furnessian

VIP Member
It's not really a Van Gogh exhibition though😂 It looks more like a theme park. It's a total different experience.
I went to one near me and it was lovely. Not one for serious art-types admittedly, but a nice hour or so of colours and lights.

Reactions: 3

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
Yeah it’s definitely always whoever is staying with her at any given time. We know it won’t be her neighbours cos they don’t like her 😂

• Haha

Romy

VIP Member
He could use her for the occasional shag, just in case.
I am sorry but they both look desperate and lonely.

• Haha

Weezaweeza

Chatty Member
I wonder if anyone sleeps in a bedroom directly beneath her? If so, it’s soooo inconsiderate of her to lie there chatting utter shit unnecessarily at 2am as they will be able to hear it for sure. So selfish!

Loobloo

VIP Member
Yeah and Jess is actually staying 10 minutes from her house in shitty Washington 😂 I wouldn’t have wasted my money.
It's a proper corporate hotel where you'd expect to go for a works conference not a romantic night away. Weird.

• Haha

Em_

VIP Member
They flew from Edinburgh to London?!

How much would that have cost? 🤯
I'd say cheaper than the train.

No wonder she explicitly said where she was flying to. Even she knows that flight distance is an actual joke!
I know, I can't believe she did a big sermon about seatbelt extenders and made out she was going on holiday somewhere, when she was just going back to Essex.