Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Em_

VIP Member
I've just noticed in her bio she has a manager now???
That's hilarious, what does that twat need a manager for?! 🤣

Good grief, that’s a men’s cuff isn’t it. Is her Dad holding her bra closed? That family is fucking ODD.

On closer inspection 🤢 that male hand is holding her towel closed
I don't even find that surprising, I mean if it is her Dad, that family really have the right surname.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Instafamous1

VIP Member
She can’t be that pissed or she wouldn’t be tagging her friend in every single story so she can repost to her story 🙄

Em_

VIP Member
Has anyone noticed her face is a lot puffier at the moment? I can’t work out if it’s just unfiltered and natural or if she’s put on a little bit of weight?
I'd say put weight one as she filters the majority of her posts

sailorcherries

VIP Member
Her teeth are nice but she’s very long in the tooth for such a young person, I think.
Tbf I'm just in a mood that the surgery sent me my initial appointment letter and I need to pay £100 for a consultation alone.

Any picture of someone with straight teeth, regardless of length, is just making my Queensferry Crossing gap teeth that more unbearable.

• Heart

Instafamous1

VIP Member
Urgh, state of her in that new grid post. Looks like she would scratch your eyes out if you even looked at her, like a minor character in Bad Girls (showing my age)
I love bad girls the whole load of series is on sky 😂
But yes Poppy and Nina and all her friends are cunts especially Hagrid

• Haha

Em_

VIP Member
Doesn’t care about pleasing a man but has paid for read receipts on Tinder, by the looks of it 🥴
I know nothing about tinder, so she's paid to see if someone has read her message. I don't know why she'd want to know they'd read it, if they'd not replied to her.

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
How can she physically drink that much bubbly alcohol ?? I’ve not had any weight loss surgery and even two glasses of champagne makes me totally bloated 🧐

Spongebob86

Chatty Member
Of course it doesn't happen/ didn't happen! Firstly nails are a personal thing so no one is going to decide your colour for you! Ive not always liked my colour but thats my fault not the technicans!
I've been having my nails done for years and those places are so busy, choosing the colour is the hardest thing and takes ages so I guarantee they would have been relieved she had chosen her colour.... plus" they were all looking at me and laughing at me " ...of course they were 🙄 because everyone is soooo invested in Poppy ! She's an idiot!

FYI.. those acrylics she has are not correctly applied, they should not be pointing upwards the way hers do !
She could have onycholysis from getting them done too often happened to me and they looked like that and now I have full blown allergy to whatever is I gel/acrylics and can't have them done anymore 😩 but totally agree on things that didn't happen no nail technican is going to point blank refuse your colour she just need content for Instagram 🥱

Reactions: 3

uglybettybetty

VIP Member
Some brands can pay good cash per advert so she's probably getting a lot more from Insta than we think, she's very braggy about everything,I'm surprised she's not a money bragger too
Well isn’t she a former private school attendee? I wouldn’t be surprised if she was, she seems so far from reality and so stuck up

Just popping on to say MILLY MASONS BOYFRIEND COULD ALSO PASS FOR HER BROTHER AND ITS GIVING ME THE ICK 😝😬

what is it with these people. Had a quick insta stalk of her profile and they look like twinnies! Cute 😜🤮

• Haha

Em_

VIP Member
Well isn’t she a former private school attendee? I wouldn’t be surprised if she was, she seems so far from reality and so stuck up
She did, she said the school she worked at, the one where her Mum got her the job was a private school that she attended. She's a stuck up, privileged cow.