Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Diddikins

VIP Member
It’s also likely that she has stretched her new pouch/stomach so the restriction she should have when eating isn’t there, or isn’t what it should be.

She had it in late July / early August 2020. She will need skin removal surgery too I think. She has a lot of excess around her knees etc.
I don’t think anyone would touch her excess skin at the weight she is now. It’s so clear that she has so much more weight to lose but honestly, I can’t see her losing much more than she has without a complete overhaul of her lifestyle, or further bariatric surgery.

Reactions: 4

Tharsheblows

VIP Member
There is absolutely no way that that bra has been done up at the back. If you look at the photo you can see how the fat/excess skin bulges from way above where the bottom of the bra line sits. I won’t believe it until you show us the back Poppy, it’s not just the cup size that doesn’t fit, is it?

Attachments

Em_

VIP Member
Thank you! Is it true to size? H&M used to be horrific, I used to have to buy 2 sizes bigger and it was still hit or miss x
I returned it, it clung to my stomach, which I don't like, but I find their sizings are really good now. I can get into some of their normal range. The reviews are worth a read, I've always gone by what people have said on the reviews and never had an issue with the sizing.

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
The fact she ALWAYS loses the towel half way through her stories and suddenly her tits are half way to being on show 😴

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
I find that a bit snakey on his part like he obviously dumped her judging by her reaction at the time. So he can’t ‘like’ her that much! I would block him😂 to save face

P.s there are a lot of men on my blocked list #pettyforlife 😂
Yeah, I’m a big fan of blocking, why let them see what you’re up to unless you’re desperate for the attention

No wonder she didn’t explicitly say where she was flying to. Even she knows that flight distance is an actual joke!

Last edited:

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
Oh bless her! God loves a trier ! Matthew was clearly as drunk as she was and smelt the desperation a mile away! 🙄

• Haha

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
I’ve had a nail tech ask me if I’m really sure about a weird colour in the past but they wouldn’t refuse. If they keep the colour in stock they’ll use it