Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Em_

VIP Member
Unreal 😂 wonder if they’re going to the beach hut this weekend? She seems manic (again) to me. Her sleep schedule is ridiculous. Who is awake at 2am when their alarm is set for 4??! 🤯 also I’m sensing a Cam 2.0 coming along….. 👀
Same here and I'm here for the drama. I do feel sorry for this man, he doesn't know what he's letting himself in for, well of there is even a Man.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

sailorcherries

VIP Member
If the dress buttons literally pop open I think you need a bigger size.
I thought this too.
I've never once had an item if clothing pop open and thought (ahhh a perfect fit). I have had items fit perfectly elsewhere and pop at the chest and I returned them because they.did.not.fit.

Em_

VIP Member
Is she drinking pints to give the impression she's with a man ? She's such a desperate saddo!

And tbh most gigs it's easier to grab a pint of something- the bigger question, as always, is how after 2 WLS is she actually able to stuff her face on the train plus drink pints 🙄
I think she is, she’s such a sad act

Em_

VIP Member
I'm sure someone on a thread a while back said that her mate j bord Fallon used to go out with the brother/boyfriend or have I imagined it?

Sozhun

VIP Member
I’m curious to know how exactly they manage her…wonder if they will advise against the sermons that she likes to deliver when she’s in a manic episode or tell her not to post about her dating life…🤞🏼

Tharsheblows

VIP Member
Well she needs somewhere to put her giant fucking ego.

Shes been down for her dads birthday, two haircuts, some doctor appointment and I’m sure there was another birthday plus some event was there not? I’m counting 6 anyway - defo keeping track now cause it takes the piss. I know she only works 2 hours a week or whatever but how does she get so much time away?
Didn’t she go down to Essex for a bridesmaid dress fitting at some point too? And was the Covid visit this year too 🤔