Poppy Adams #15 Don’t you dare ask about cam, you know I only sleep with people in my fam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she on a bus from City Hall to Central Station?! I've never known anybody bus that. It's like 15 minutes walk absolute tops.
So she can miss the train and have to check into a hotel with her date. Que funny stories of rampant sex and shitting. Probably at the same time.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's lazy, she gets buses or Ubers everywhere, she never walks. I think she made it up about nearly missing the train, it was probably a pre-recorded story.
I can't understand why she's not staying in Newcastle, it's a great night out.
It certainly is and lots of photo opportunities for her 'content' as the city centre is beautiful!

Reactions: 1
Imagine having no actual friends so you have to take a date to a gig that you’ve already bought 2 tickets for 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Fancy coming to Newcastle on the train then heading straight back home. She’s missed a bloody good night out. I can’t believe she got a bus for that tiny walk. Lazy mare.

Reactions: 6
100% was not a date 🤣 if it was we would have heard a voice, saw a clip of something. She wouldn't be able to help herself

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I was thinking that! To be fair we’ve all done it and pretended we’re on a date when we’re out with friends but I did it when I was 18, not nearly 30.
Have we ?!

I don't think it's 'normal' to pretend to be on a date when it's clearly one of her silly friends that she's with! She really does have the emotional intelligence of a 14 year old!

And isn't it odd that she loves FATM sooooo much but her main focus last night was to pretend she was on a date ??? She needs therapy !

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Fancy coming to Newcastle on the train then heading straight back home. She’s missed a bloody good night out. I can’t believe she got a bus for that tiny walk. Lazy mare.
She's an odd one, Newcastle is a great city. I've not been for years since my hen doo, it's such a good night out.

I was thinking that! To be fair we’ve all done it and pretended we’re on a date when we’re out with friends but I did it when I was 18, not nearly 30.
I've never done it, can't think of anyone who has, it's something a teenager would do, she needs to grow up.

Reactions: 5
Did anyone else notice yesterday when she said she didn't get to bed *to sleep* till 7.30am? Such an attention seeker.

I also couldn't believe she went back to Edinburgh after her gig in Newcastle last night - she must be working today.

Reactions: 10
Look at those two tits with the Donald Stanley outfits🤣Someone probably paid to wear those horrors.
Screenshot_20220416-172353_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know a couple of people on here appreciated the Donald Stanley outfits and had a stuff l they liked from there but Poppy and Jess both looked ridiculous in anything they wore. Having those two “model” put more people off the brand, I would have thought. That pop-up shop featuring those two was the death knell

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.