Poppy Adams #15 Don’t you dare ask about cam, you know I only sleep with people in my fam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another night being jealous of our pops. If only I was wild enough to go out three nights in a row.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
How does she afford it?! I work full time in a fairly decent job and I couldn't afford so many nights out, trains, gigs, takeaways etc. The mind boggles!

Reactions: 8
She comes across as desperate to appear ‘radical’ or ‘wild’, I find it tragic. There’s really nothing that revolutionary about going out three nights in a row, I’m sure a great many people have done it.

Reactions: 12
No words…
All the clothes she's been shilling recently,
including that monstrosity that she said ' needed a night out ' and she's wearing a dirty dress and tights from last night 🤢 ...

I'm all for being confident but that dress is barely containing her stomach and looks bloody awful plus she's wearing that disgusting bra that has never fitted her!

Doesn't matter how much red lipstick she slaps on, the reality is she is grubby as hell! 🤮

Reactions: 16
This dress seems to have replaced the 2 black skirts. Second time in 3 days she has worn it out. She literally has going out uniforms

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her teeth are awful 🤓
Ngl for someone who waited 8 years (and 3 orthodontists) to get braces only for them to be done incorrectly and have the problems reappear 3 years later, who now needs to pay for private treatment to solve the issue, I like her teeth 😭

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Ngl for someone who waited 8 years (and 3 orthodontists) to get braces only for them to be done incorrectly and have the problems reappear 3 years later, who now needs to pay for private treatment to solve the issue, I like her teeth 😭
Her teeth are nice but she’s very long in the tooth for such a young person, I think.

Reactions: 5
I can’t actually get over her pointy ass and the whole front bum situation 🙃 I would say it’s not her fault but we all know it is actually is her fault

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Her teeth are nice but she’s very long in the tooth for such a young person, I think.
And unfiltered her teeth are a stained mess. She's had braces by the looks of her teeth and all the marks on them.

I can’t actually get over her pointy ass and the whole front bum situation 🙃 I would say it’s not her fault but we all know it is actually is her fault
Highlighted in her current favourite black dress !!

I wonder if she ever watches her stories back and sees how revolting she looks throwing shots down her neck...this constant need to film herself doing it is beyond weird.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Tbf I'm just in a mood that the surgery sent me my initial appointment letter and I need to pay £100 for a consultation alone.

Any picture of someone with straight teeth, regardless of length, is just making my Queensferry Crossing gap teeth that more unbearable.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.