Poppy Adams #15 Don’t you dare ask about cam, you know I only sleep with people in my fam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My mam used to backcomb my hair in the 90s on Halloween, cover me in a bin bag and present me as a witch......the result was nigh on exactly the same as Hagrids look.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She is known on this thread as Hagrid 😂😂😂 makes me laugh everytime

Also POPPY HAS TRAVEL SICKNESS? Come again? Poppy who travels up and down the country several times a week
And she’s worried about travel sickness getting an Uber when she frequently gets one to work. Make it make sense!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s such an attention seeker. As someone said she regularly travels the length of the country and gets in Ubers multiple times per week. Where has this travel sickness come from all of a sudden?

Reactions: 12
She’s such an attention seeker. As someone said she regularly travels the length of the country and gets in Ubers multiple times per week. Where has this travel sickness come from all of a sudden?
Same place her being an introvert came from ...🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s going to a gig tonight which I’m assuming has been booked a while but hasn’t bought a train ticket yet, so it will be way more expensive than it should be

Reactions: 3
God I’m so jealous of poppys life. In bed at 7:30am. Such a wild party animal…
Especially as we all know she's lying ! 🤥

So the wild night consisted of her doing shots with Hagrid 🥱 and posing in that awful dress, which was not flattering on her in the least, in some grotty toilets! 🤢 Fabulous!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It doesn't sound like she'll be meeting Jess tonight, I thought she might have arranged to go out with her after the gig.

Reactions: 1
She’s eye fucked get self so much here she’s went cock eyed 💀😭
I do not love that dress for you Poppy Hun, the ruching on the material is not as forgiving as you think it is 😬 🤢
She looks bloody awful in that dress!

Reactions: 7
They're not friends. They're mere acquaintances who will promote the other when it benefits themselves

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I couldn't think of a worse night out. I noticed she wasn't showing who she was with on the train. I think she wants people to message her to ask if she's on a date.

Reactions: 9
I couldn't think of a worse night out. I noticed she wasn't showing who she was with on the train. I think she wants people to message her to ask if she's on a date.
I just assumed she was on her own

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.