Poppy Adams #15 Don’t you dare ask about cam, you know I only sleep with people in my fam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just assumed she was on her own
Maybe she is, I can’t imagine her going to a gig on her own.

There was someone sat next to her on the train, they leaned into her and she didn’t show them.

Reactions: 5

There was someone sat next to her on the train, they leaned into her and she didn’t show them.
Oh well spotted. I’m sure all will be revealed later

Reactions: 1
Jess is off for an overnight stay at a spa with some friends from London so it doesn’t look like it
Yeah and Jess is actually staying 10 minutes from her house in crappy Washington 😂 I wouldn’t have wasted my money.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah and Jess is actually staying 10 minutes from her house in crappy Washington 😂 I wouldn’t have wasted my money.
It's a proper corporate hotel where you'd expect to go for a works conference not a romantic night away. Weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Looked like Hagrids fringe !

Reactions: 4
Ah yes, so that would be a date then.

That could make sense, especially after going out with her last night.
Is she drinking pints to give the impression she's with a man ? She's such a desperate saddo!

And tbh most gigs it's easier to grab a pint of something- the bigger question, as always, is how after 2 WLS is she actually able to stuff her face on the train plus drink pints 🙄

Reactions: 6
Is she drinking pints to give the impression she's with a man ? She's such a desperate saddo!

And tbh most gigs it's easier to grab a pint of something- the bigger question, as always, is how after 2 WLS is she actually able to stuff her face on the train plus drink pints 🙄
I think she is, she’s such a sad act

Reactions: 4
I’ve got a new guy at work who looks like a skinny version of her brother- anytime I see him that’s all I can picture

• Haha
Why is she on a bus from City Hall to Central Station?! I've never known anybody bus that. It's like 15 minutes walk absolute tops.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why is she on a bus from City Hall to Central Station?! I've never known anybody bus that. It's like 15 minutes walk absolute tops.
She's lazy, she gets buses or Ubers everywhere, she never walks. I think she made it up about nearly missing the train, it was probably a pre-recorded story.
I can't understand why she's not staying in Newcastle, it's a great night out.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.