Poppy Adams #15 Don’t you dare ask about cam, you know I only sleep with people in my fam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Urgh, state of her in that new grid post. Looks like she would scratch your eyes out if you even looked at her, like a minor character in Bad Girls (showing my age)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm rubbish at spotting if a photo has been photoshopped. I think the one has as the dado rail looks bendy to me. Please excuse my rubbish drawing on the photos.

Screenshot_20220330-125436~2.png

Screenshot_20220330-125436~3.png

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Urgh, state of her in that new grid post. Looks like she would scratch your eyes out if you even looked at her, like a minor character in Bad Girls (showing my age)
I love bad girls the whole load of series is on sky 😂
But yes Poppy and Nina and all her friends are cunts especially Hagrid

• Haha
Reactions: 4
think it looks that way because she's stood in the corner? doesn't mean it's still not shopped tho lol
Maybe that's it, I have no idea. I know she edits her photos, so she looks half the size so thought this may have been one.

Poppy can get in the bleeping bin if she expects me to believe that she’s wearing that jumper in a size 22🥴🥴 anything cropped I can understand because they barely cover her tits but there’s absolutely no way I’m believing that’s a size 22! No bleeping way🥴🥴🥴

Reactions: 7
He often (if not always) does.
I find that a bit snakey on his part like he obviously dumped her judging by her reaction at the time. So he can’t ‘like’ her that much! I would block him😂 to save face

P.s there are a lot of men on my blocked list #pettyforlife 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I find that a bit snakey on his part like he obviously dumped her judging by her reaction at the time. So he can’t ‘like’ her that much! I would block him😂 to save face

It shows he liked her looks but her personality not enough to stay with her. 😅 I somehow like that he does this. I find it appreciative and nice and on friendly and fair terms towards an ex and I find it helps her saving her face.

Reactions: 1
He could use her for the occasional shag, just in case.
I am sorry but they both look desperate and lonely.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It shows he liked her looks but her personality not enough to stay with her. 😅 I somehow like that he does this. I find it appreciative and nice and on friendly and fair terms towards an ex and I find it helps her saving her face.
😂😂that’s true I suppose they were only together 5 mins so can’t have that much hard feeling
Plus thinking about it she prob keeps him on there so she can seduce him with her sexy undies pics 😂

• Sick

Yeah, I’m a big fan of blocking, why let them see what you’re up to unless you’re desperate for the attention

Reactions: 4
All I see when I look at her face is beans from even stevens sorry I just can’t believe how much she looks like the fella
🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm actually jealous of Poppy for once because she's gone to the Van Gogh Alive Exhibition. Bet she won't have appreciated it as much as I would've 🙄

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.